Groups

Orange Contract/Blackberry Question...

I am currently on Dolphin 25 with orange but my contract doesn't run out for another 12 months..

I would like to buy a blackberry from here or ebay and use my contract..

My question is-

Will Orange change my Dolphin 25 contract to a Blackberry contract, without making me pay off the rest of the Dolphin 25 contract?

Thanks.

5 Comments

It not a contract its just an add on bundle (blackberry bis), just call CS and ask to have it added to your acc. Its about a fiver a month.

Original Poster

steve1221;6666593

It not a contract its just an add on bundle (blackberry bis), just call … It not a contract its just an add on bundle (blackberry bis), just call CS and ask to have it added to your acc. Its about a fiver a month.

Well i thought like with a blackberry contract it's things like unlimited internet, emails etc.. Hmm i will ring a bit later ;-)

Sorry, I thought you meant for BB push email. For that you need bis. There are unlimited internet bundles as well. From memory I thing their about a fiver too.

Original Poster

Anyone else?

Original Poster

Nobody else have any info?...

I did try to ring orange but i need the password but the contract is my sisters.. Don't think i could fool them for a girl haha
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HDUK home for Star Trek: Discovery1217
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876400
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671412
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047174

See more discussions