Groups

Orange Contracts

Does anyone know how long you have to be in a contract before you can downgrade your plan? I have had my iPhone 3GS on a 18 month Orange contract since November. However, the plan I am on has many more texts than I actually need and it is a bit pointless paying for something I don't use!

Does anyone know if I can downgrade and how I would go about doing it?

5 Comments

Call them up?

They would probably charge you for the remaining months anyway even if you could do what you wanted. I think you'll have to stay with your 18 month contract to the end.

Just had a look on Google and it looks like you can opt for a cancellation fee. See link in next post as I cannot edit in the link here.

You can downgrade at month 9,but only by 1 price plan per month. Just ring up and drop to a lower price plan each month.

Original Poster

gar81

You can downgrade at month 9,but only by 1 price plan per month. Just … You can downgrade at month 9,but only by 1 price plan per month. Just ring up and drop to a lower price plan each month.

\

Thanks, I will do this when I get to nine months.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710954
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would917
      3. What would be HELL to you?2944
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7171351

See more discussions