Groups

Orange Credit Check

Hi i ordered an iphone on orange.

Just wanted to know do they credit check you there and then like other networks such as o2 and vodafone

After clicking submit, its did some sort of loading for a while - not sure if this was the credit check process

Then it said thanks for ordering the iphone from orange

You will have it in a few days...

Any ideas?

8 Comments

The way i've seen it (when i order thru them) they never credit checked me.

Orange do credit check, and this is via Expendian, and although it goes through straight away may be declined at a later date (as it's been referred)

t0mm;7677262

The way i've seen it (when i order thru them) they never credit checked … The way i've seen it (when i order thru them) they never credit checked me.

They probably did but you didn't know about it.

gal2792t;7677304

They probably did but you didn't know about it.

I check my credit score pretty regularly but i've never seen orange appear on it.

Original Poster

This is strange, not got an email saying thank you for your orange order. Btw ive got a CCJ from years ago so didnt think id get accepted. But i am not behind on any payments etc.

Now its saying that your phone will be delivered on the date specified. What i ordered and the guide of setting up itunes when i get the phone.

Have i been accepted? I hope sooo! lol

Just out of curiosity - i checked order status through the link they provided - now says order reing readied for despatch

I read on a forum that the iphone needed to be activated or credit checked at home etc once you brought it from a shop, and then if you failed it then you would have to send it back within 14 days. Hope this isnt something like that

preciousb;7677355

This is strange, not got an email saying thank you for your orange order. … This is strange, not got an email saying thank you for your orange order. Btw ive got a CCJ from years ago so didnt think id get accepted. But i am not behind on any payments etc.Now its saying that your phone will be delivered on the date specified. What i ordered and the guide of setting up itunes when i get the phone.Have i been accepted? I hope sooo! lolJust out of curiosity - i checked order status through the link they provided - now says order reing readied for despatchI read on a forum that the iphone needed to be activated or credit checked at home etc once you brought it from a shop, and then if you failed it then you would have to send it back within 14 days. Hope this isnt something like that

thats the 2G if i remember rightly

Original Poster

thanks, i guess il wait and see now

Original Poster

Woohoo got accepted
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. RIP DOCTOR WHO78
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?33
      3. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30384