Groups

Orange customer services in the UK?

Does anyone know how I can speak to someone in thr UK rather than India. I am finding it a bit difficult to get the chaps there to understand what I am trying to explain. I seem to end up at their call centre no matter what I do. Thanks

11 Comments

what are you trying to explain anyway,

Billing, data support, upgrades and retentions 'should' all be UK based.

What dept do you want to talk to ??

I ring 0800 079 2000 and always get any probs sorted quickly.

Yeah - would be interesting to know what you're trying to explain - their Indian call centre reps often speak better English than a lot of English people I know!!!

I'm sure if you press the options for billing enquiries, then more often than not you go through to their Newcastle call centre. You could explain to them you're having problems owing to language barrier...not sure what they'll do for you, but worth a go I guess...

Original Poster

will try - just been cut off for third time speaking to India - it might not have been the smartest customer support decision they have ever made

Original Poster

just been told to hold the line and it has been 8.5 minutes without him coming back

Original Poster

now found lovely lady from Newcastle! Hooray!

Orange customer support is in India you say.........hmmm, well that's one less network on my shopping list for when my current contract is up.

Anyone know if any other networks have customer services located outside the UK & Ireland?

megalomaniac

Orange customer support is in India you say.........hmmm, well that's one … Orange customer support is in India you say.........hmmm, well that's one less network on my shopping list for when my current contract is up.Anyone know if any other networks have customer services located outside the UK & Ireland?

Yup, 3's are Indian as well. O2's ar Enhlish though.

megalomaniac

Orange customer support is in India you say.........hmmm, well that's one … Orange customer support is in India you say.........hmmm, well that's one less network on my shopping list for when my current contract is up.Anyone know if any other networks have customer services located outside the UK & Ireland?

There's only one call centre in India. The rest are in Plymouth and Darlington.

megalomaniac

tbh mate. Orange have the best customer service ive seen for a phone company. Been with them for 4 years now, and always get things sorted quick. Especially if u accidentally drop your phone and they send u a new one next day without insurance
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word survey1316
      2. advice needed on dumbell weight training please35
      3. Car park fine UKPC99
      4. Ideas to decorate bedroom35

See more discussions