Orange Family and Friends Discount

8 replies
Found 19th Apr 2011
Does anyone know how much of a discount and long serving customer of Orange will get for a family member? (taking out a second contract on an existing one, if that makes any difference? :/)

1. Misc
  2. Family
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Family
8 Comments

The discount will be the same as that on the existing acc, they don't offer any extra discounts for adding more handsets to acc's.

t-mobiles is 50% to give you an idea?

Original Poster

ah right... thank you

plumberman01

t-mobiles is 50% to give you an idea?

I don't believe this is the case, they don't give any discounts to long serving customers taking out an additional line. I had 5 with them at one stage, all given at full price. Thank heavens I'm back down to one now.

Pr3cious18

I don't believe this is the case, they don't give any discounts to long … I don't believe this is the case, they don't give any discounts to long serving customers taking out an additional line. I had 5 with them at one stage, all given at full price. Thank heavens I'm back down to one now.

omg i read it wrong....i read it as long serving staff at orange..t-mobile staff discount is 50% cos i have mine xx apologies!

30% I believe but this doesnt include the IPAD contracts.

Original Poster

theone

30% I believe but this doesnt include the IPAD contracts.

Is that second line discount or friends and family discount?
also, could i use another discount on top of that discount?

As far as I'm aware, you need a new discount applied for everyline. You can have 2 lines on your account, one could have the discount, the other may not (unless someone you know who works for orange will set it up on your second line).

I work for T-Mobile, have 6 line on my account but the discount is not automatically applied to each new line, I have to "apply" for the discount on each line.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?23
    2. Mobile phone advice11
    3. dakine backpacks22
    4. Home CCTV system advice.33

See more discussions