Groups
    EXPIRED

Orange faulty mobile help please

Hi, I bought a samsung genio qwerty online in december and yesterday it decided it was going to constantly turn off during a call. Can i take it to an orange store and exchange it or will i have to phone them because it was purchased online? Thank you for any help.

7 Comments

Original Poster

Anyone please?

mackenzie;8555156

Anyone please?

It's under warrentie there will send if of for repair or if there are very nice might give you a replacement Orange are pretty good like that

spitroast

Original Poster

spit roast;8555173

It's under warrentie there will send if of for repair or if there are … It's under warrentie there will send if of for repair or if there are very nice might give you a replacement Orange are pretty good like thatspitroast

Thank you spit roast, rep left :thumbsup:

When in December did you buy the phone? If it was after the 8th i.e its under 6 months old then orange will send out a new one for next day delivery and collect your old one if you are on contract with them.

Original Poster

Tatey;8555215

When in December did you buy the phone? If it was after the 8th i.e its … When in December did you buy the phone? If it was after the 8th i.e its under 6 months old then orange will send out a new one for next day delivery and collect your old one if you are on contract with them.

Hi, I bought it on the 15th. It's pay as you go. Thanks.

i am wondering the same with a pay as you go phone i purchased online on 21st of jan this year and suddenly the touch screen wont work , therefore making the phone unusable, shall i take it to a vodafone shop? will it still be under warranty ? :thumbsup:

Original Poster

I took my phone into orange today and they said that because it was under 6 months old i could send the faulty one to them and they would replace it with a refurbished handset. If it was over 6 months old i would of had to send it off for repair. I don't know if vodafone has the same policy.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Show us your Photos 2017. September's Theme - 'Earth, Wind & Fire'31449
    2. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1316
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047110
    4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7121344

See more discussions