Groups

Orange-fsnet e-mail problems.

Is anyone with Orange-fsnet mail etc, if so are you having troubles with your emails ? I can send them, no trouble at all, no bounce backs, but the recipients arn't receiving them & thats to any address, I've checked with them & I'm not in thier blocked senders & the mail isn't being sent to thier spam folders. No problems at all receiving theirs, just not getting mine.

9 Comments

Banned

there was a thread on here a few weeks ago about this, will see if i can find it for you

Sometimes have trouble with AOL email.

Original Poster

sassie;8941771

was more about orange broadband … was more about orange broadband http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/694414/orange-home-broadband-users-check-t

thanks sassie, by the looks of it its the same problem as me, i thought i was being ignored by me mates :cry:

Banned

richp;8941814

thanks sassie, by the looks of it its the same problem as me, i thought i … thanks sassie, by the looks of it its the same problem as me, i thought i was being ignored by me mates :cry:

welll now you know ya still loved :thumbsup:

Original Poster

even Becky from Orange loves me enough to contact me, which was quick, but not enough to be able to fix it :x

Hello Richard,Thank you for your email.I can understand your concern … Hello Richard,Thank you for your email.I can understand your concern regarding your emails being sent and not being received by the appropriate recipient. We are currently aware of the problem and have issued a fix for the problems but unfortunately we can't give a specific date as to when that will be. I completely understand the inconvienience that you are facing and can only apologisefor this.If you have any further queries then please do not hesitate to get in contact with us again.Kind RegardsBeckyBroadband Support

Banned

^^ i'll bet money becky is a big bloke with a beard

Original Poster

jubbyme;8942525

^^ i'll bet money becky is a big bloke with a beard

lol, he can wear suspenders if he likes as well, as long as he fixes my emails :x

Banned

considered moving to gmail?

i think you can set gmail to pickup orange mail till you fully change

ISP email has always been a pain, Virgin ISP recently gave up doing their own mail and moved to gmail themselves
    worth moving in case you ever change isp, then gmail remains, isp's dump the account
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …1627
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2663
      3. word survey912
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1518

See more discussions