Groups

Orange --> Virgin --> Orange

My orange contract is finishing soon and I want to get a new contract on orange.

Does anyone know what's the best network to port your number to if you want to port back to orange again. Is there a minimum amount of time before you can request your PAC again from virgin?

6 Comments

There isn't a minimum amount of time that you need to be with Virgin for.

your PAC is valid for 30 days, should you go over this time just request it again, I found virgin very accommodating.

Original Poster

So i'll be ok to port onto virgin and back out within a few days then?

p5x

So i'll be ok to port onto virgin and back out within a few days then?

It will be a minimum of 7 days each way.

Original Poster

Is that the same for all networks?

p5x

My orange contract is finishing soon and I want to get a new contract on … My orange contract is finishing soon and I want to get a new contract on orange.Does anyone know what's the best network to port your number to if you want to port back to orange again. Is there a minimum amount of time before you can request your PAC again from virgin?

why dont you just upgrade with orange? usually they give existing customer better deals than new customers.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …99188
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846286
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30119
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764508

See more discussions