Groups

orange help does anyone know?

my son was saying he seen a deal with orange for about a £5 a month with something like 100mins and 200 texts but i cant seem to find it has anyone else seen it? thanks all rep will be given to the finder

18 Comments

Only recent deal ive seen for orange at the moment which is at £5 is 50 mins and 50 texts 36 Months!

Daft Punk;6602859

Only recent deal ive seen for orange at the moment which is at £5 is 50 … Only recent deal ive seen for orange at the moment which is at £5 is 50 mins and 50 texts 36 Months!

Might aswell go PAYG unless you get a free phone?

Original Poster

this one was on the back of a magazine he seen or was reading and it said with a sony ericsson but dont know anymore details!

Met-Cast;6602869

Might aswell go PAYG unless you get a free phone?

Yeah you got a choice from i think it was Nokia 6303 and something else basic, then you got a choice of more phones if you stepped upto £9 summit a month with more mins and texts

You can find the £5 deal plastered all over York bus stops

Original Poster

Daft Punk;6602892

You can find the £5 deal plastered all over York bus stops

well he definately wasnt in york! :-D

Was advertised in yesterdays Sun... Nokia2330 £5 per month, 36 month term. 50 txts 50 mins

Original Poster

tonyg1962;6602906

http://newsroom.orange.co.uk/2009/06/01/orange-introduces-first-ever-5-a-month-mobile-tariff-with-inclusive-benefits/

cheers rep left :thumbsup:

wulshaz;6602927

well he definately wasnt in york! :-D

LOL i was on my dinner hour and i noticed it and decided to pop in and ask about it, when the woman said 36 months with the chance to upgrade after 18 months i was already half way out of the door

Original Poster

cuzzy;6602929

Was advertised in yesterdays Sun... Nokia2330 £5 per month, 36 month … Was advertised in yesterdays Sun... Nokia2330 £5 per month, 36 month term. 50 txts 50 mins

cheers rep also as hubby has brought a sun home from work maybe thats where ds read it all along :roll:

Original Poster

Daft Punk;6602948

LOL i was on my dinner hour and i noticed it and decided to pop in and … LOL i was on my dinner hour and i noticed it and decided to pop in and ask about it, when the woman said 36 months with the chance to upgrade after 18 months i was already half way out of the door

yeh i did wonder how long it was for but the one i thought was the sim only deal maybe as he has a really good phone just now and he is only 15! i have paid more for his phone than what i have done for mine in the past! :oops:

Daft Punk;6602948

LOL i was on my dinner hour and i noticed it and decided to pop in and … LOL i was on my dinner hour and i noticed it and decided to pop in and ask about it, when the woman said 36 months with the chance to upgrade after 18 months i was already half way out of the door

36 Months ain't that bad really? Only £5 loool.

Met-Cast;6602968

36 Months ain't that bad really? Only £5 loool.

Hes 15, im pretty positive he will start to notice the ladies and get a girlfriend within 3 years and as soon as that happens this contract is useless lol

Daft Punk;6602991

Hes 15, im pretty positive he will start to notice the ladies and get a … Hes 15, im pretty positive he will start to notice the ladies and get a girlfriend within 3 years and as soon as that happens this contract is useless lol

Don't mention the phone you should be arrested for having that :), 50 mins 50 texts? Seriously though you can get unlimited texts from o2 for £10 and you don't have to pay every month and can't go over it.

Original Poster

yeh i supose at 15 they are always changing their minds! we are all on o2 but mine is £10 a month payg and i get free calls to landlines and all other o2 phones

look at tesco PAYG which mine are on - top up £15 and get 500 texts free !!!!!

TAH-M;6603189

look at tesco PAYG which mine are on - top up £15 and get 500 texts free … look at tesco PAYG which mine are on - top up £15 and get 500 texts free !!!!!

top up £15 with o2 and get unlimited text and unlimited web free
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 4K TV Deals?33
      2. Golf DSG GTD Real MPG?69
      3. Need help with buying a 4K TV for gaming11
      4. Sold item on eBay from UK - buyer from USA89

See more discussions