Groups

Orange Internet on iPhone..

I know that the iPhone will be coming out on Orange soon, but i was thinking about buying an iPhone that is unlocked..

The question i have is.. Will I be able to use the orange internet package and use it with the Safari browser on the iPhone?

I don't have to buy the iPhone tariff when it comes out on Orange then.....

8 Comments

Yes it will work no problem once you change the settings.

There is currently no unlock for 3.1 firmware (shouldn't be long though) so just buy an iphone running 3.0 or 3.01. Unlocking them is easy

Original Poster

jtx;6576178

Yes it will work no problem once you change the settings.There is … Yes it will work no problem once you change the settings.There is currently no unlock for 3.1 firmware (shouldn't be long though) so just buy an iphone running 3.0 or 3.01. Unlocking them is easy

See i had an unlocked iphone 2g a while back..

I had BIG problems with reception as someone would text me in the morning, and i would receive it in the night.. As long as i know the internet will work with the right settings i feel better.

Cheers mate, rep:thumbsup:

I thought the 3.1 jb was out (if you have a mac).

The standard internet package on Orange may not have enough data to run an iPhone (without falling foul of the fair usage policy).

3.1 jailbreak is out ]Blackra1n but there is no unlock as yet afaik:thumbsup:

Original Poster

steve1221;6576257

I thought the 3.1 jb was out (if you have a mac).The standard internet … I thought the 3.1 jb was out (if you have a mac).The standard internet package on Orange may not have enough data to run an iPhone (without falling foul of the fair usage policy).

Hmmmmmmmm :?

I didnt want to pay for an expensive internet package.. :oops:

I bet i will end up keeping my LG Arena :-( I really need to find a new phone! :x

Original Poster

Any other thoughts?

Original Poster

Anyone today? :-)

Original Poster

the porter;6586675

use iliberty no ziphone pmsl hows it going buddy?or am i getting you … use iliberty no ziphone pmsl hows it going buddy?or am i getting you mixed up with some1 else

:thinking:hmmm i think you are getting me mixed up? lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1817
      2. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767410
      4. [Xbox] 6 Months Xbox Live For £14.99 (When Purchasing Selected Games At Ama…34

See more discussions