Groups

orange livebox

Banned
    I have just been charged for a phone call to greece through my livebox, it says greece is free, have they changed things and im on an old contract or something:?

12 Comments

Not that I'm aware of. According to this list, Greece is still free to call through the livebox. orange.co.uk/tim…htm

Original Poster Banned

yeah exactly what i thought, thankfully was only on a minute, wanted to make sure i wasnt charged before making a longer call, logged into orange to find i have been charged for it:?

Original Poster Banned

do i need to put a number in front of it:? i dialed 0030281

this is the package it says in my account

RETENTION Broadband Plus £9.99 - Up to 8 Meg speed, 2GB usage allowance, includes Wireless and Talk

Banned

Just leave Orange as soon as you can!!!

They are the worst company I have ever had the misfotune to deal with. 34 days until the end of my contract...woohoo

sassie

do i need to put a number in front of it:? i dialed 0030281this is the … do i need to put a number in front of it:? i dialed 0030281this is the package it says in my accountRETENTION Broadband Plus £9.99 - Up to 8 Meg speed, 2GB usage allowance, includes Wireless and Talk

I'm not sure sassie, I have 8mb unlimited downloads (which is 50gb a month apparently as theyre threatening to cut me off because I download too much, therefore I'm downloading more to get out of contract early!)
    You don't need to put in a prefix code before you dial, only the irelevant international dialling code.

Original Poster Banned

an hour of reading later, it seems i only get free evening and weekend calls to uk numbers, some chuffin retention package, its only £12 for newbies, i was paying £18, and phoned to leave and got it for £10 and thought that included international calls, got that wrong, im also limited to 2GB download whilst newbies for £12 get 6GB

so anyone know a great package, it needs to be wireless, unless its cheaper to get a wireless router myself

i'm sure i read that aol are still giving away a laptop or a ps3 through carphone *****house?

sassie

an hour of reading later, it seems i only get free evening and weekend … an hour of reading later, it seems i only get free evening and weekend calls to uk numbers, some chuffin retention package, its only £12 for newbies, i was paying £18, and phoned to leave and got it for £10 and thought that included international calls, got that wrong, im also limited to 2GB download whilst newbies for £12 get 6GBso anyone know a great package, it needs to be wireless, unless its cheaper to get a wireless router myself

ignore the 2gb download limit, as my account details say this but i'm still unlimited. It doesnt mean anything if you are on a retention deal after being on unlimited.

Original Poster Banned

shanecr

ignore the 2gb download limit, as my account details say this but i'm … ignore the 2gb download limit, as my account details say this but i'm still unlimited. It doesnt mean anything if you are on a retention deal after being on unlimited.

do you get the free international calls? does your say the same as mine on your account?

oh. well, i dont know. i used to by i downgraded before then end of my contract to 2mb unlimited without the talk, and when i went to cancel i was told i would stay on the same package but at reduced cost. it was only after a speed test i realised i was getting 6.5mb so i assume i am on the up to 8mb. i will check my account about the talk though.

Original Poster Banned

thanks shanecr, i cant find any any info on the package i originally signed up for, all i know it was about 2 years ago and i was paying £17-99 originally

well it says my line is activated, and it shows my livebox phone number. i have no idea about free calls though

edit: it says this - your Talk plan is: Wireless and Talk Service - Free
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3931589
      2. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate12
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846336
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread418014161

See more discussions