Orange Livebox!!!!

Im changing to BT after 3 years with orange ( moving because they annoyed me with a letter complaining about me downloading too much HELLO!!!! UNLIMITED???)
Anyway.....do they collect the livebox? give a freepost address to send it back? Or do i just throw it in the bin?
My Bt service starts tuesday and i dont want this thing hogging up space in my already junk full cupboard!!

4 Comments

Erm, it's yours to keep forever and ever, I wouldn't expect BT to treat you any better, their unlimited service has a fair use limit of about 40GB

if you end your contract with orange, they are well in their rights to ask for the livebox back, i think its in their terms n condition, yes they send freepost for you to send it back, so i would hang on to it, for the time being at least just incase they charge you for the box, just give it a few months if not bin it or keep it just incase the bt hub packs up,,

Original Poster

Robotochan;5170804

Erm, it's yours to keep forever and ever, I wouldn't expect BT to treat … Erm, it's yours to keep forever and ever, I wouldn't expect BT to treat you any better, their unlimited service has a fair use limit of about 40GB

BT unlimited now is true unlimited with NO FAIR USE.
i spent hours going through many many isp and their t&c's. BT offered the best value for my area of speed, cost and being proper UNLIMITED :thumbsup:

Original Poster

n1ttygr1tty;5170825

if you end your contract with orange, they are well in their rights to … if you end your contract with orange, they are well in their rights to ask for the livebox back, i think its in their terms n condition, yes they send freepost for you to send it back, so i would hang on to it, for the time being at least just incase they charge you for the box, just give it a few months if not bin it or keep it just incase the bt hub packs up,,

I thought that. I will see what happens when i receive my cancellation letter. If i get one?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213594
    2. (heads up) Mini SNES price finally dropped on Amazon pre orders66
    3. Ebid over Ebay11
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763972

See more discussions