Groups

Orange Mobile / Broadband / i900 Help Please!!!

does anyone know if orange does not give me the new i900 for free when i threaten to leave, if i do get my pac and leave does this affect my £5.00/mnth broadband deal? both the phone and broadband are out of their contracted times [ i had for 2yrs + ]??

also whats the best way to attempt to leave? 150 or 343, i think they are realising the iphone is no longer a threat, and not giving the i900 away for free now,

im on £35.00 mnth contract and customer since 1995. never really go over the 35.00

Looks like vodafone is the best deal at moment.

thanks

4 Comments

If you leave Orange then your broadband subscription which will be linked to your mobile will be affected as the stipulation is that you have a mobile tariff of £30 or over!

I almost left Orange due to problems with my handset and reception but after a number of new handsets, sim and 'hours' on the phone to Orange CS's, I managed to get a Blackberry Bold out of them 6 months early and for nothing!!

I have had a couple of issues with my Orange Broadband and did state I wanted to leave prior to calling about my mobile and they offered me 6 months free Broadband whether I still had my mobile or not and that they would keep me on the £5 a month deal!

If you do want to keep your broadband, speak to the Broadband team first to thrash out a deal and then see what you can do with your Mobile contract. I went through 150 when dealing with both but with my Mobile I eventually spoke to a Manager as you may get a muppet that doesn't know too much and will fob you off.

Good luck

i left orange almost a year ago but still my broadband with unlimited calls is working.they take a fiver every month.

Original Poster

thanks for comments guys

Original Poster

they said they would cut my tariff to £15.00 / mnth on any phone except the Omnia i900, then I asked for my pac code.... should I expect a follow up call from retentions??
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions