Groups

Orange mobile gone mad? big privacy flaw

If you dial 07973100150 from a landline

press 1

enter ANY orange mobile contract number

you can get into thier remaining minutes, texts and other bundle info and any other computerised info
    NO SECURITY QUESTIONS AT ALL for this stage

whats peoples opinions on this? do other networks allow this sort of thing aswell?

5 Comments

Banned

as long as they are not giving away confidential details (address, bank account etc) I cant see the problem. Not much a fraudster can do with the amount of remaining minutes?

Banned

hankmarvin4;4086597

as long as they are not giving away confidential details (address, bank … as long as they are not giving away confidential details (address, bank account etc) I cant see the problem. Not much a fraudster can do with the amount of remaining minutes?

Agreed.

caraluvskittens;4086688

Agreed.

+1

OMFG somebody knows how many minutes i have left on my contract SH!T what the hell am i going to do now!!!!

somebody call 999

Means you can't use the excuse "I ran out of minutes so I couldn't call you":roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826345
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553756
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767183
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423714459

See more discussions