Groups

Orange network problems

Hi, I was wondering if anyone else on orange network was having the same problems as me. Basically I haven't been able to make/ receive phone calls or send/ receive texts. I've tried the sim card in my spare phone but having the same problem. any ideas guys?....Thanks

14 Comments

Working fine in Bristol. Where are you?

working fine in stevenage 2 x

Original Poster

steve1221;8129823

Working fine in Bristol. Where are you?

Hello mate thanks for the reply, I'm in leicester. I contact orange because i'm still at work. I live in leicester mate.
    kerry10281;8129839

working fine in stevenage 2 x

Ok cheers. It might be my sim card or a problem in certain parts of the country only. Thanks

My boyfriend lives in Leicester and he couldn't call or text this morning

mine is ok but i had this before, turned out there was work being done on a signal point nearest me

had same problem i'm from leicester only started workin again about hour ago

Original Poster

baffledsalmon;8129869

My boyfriend lives in Leicester and he couldn't call or text this morning

ok thanks, seems like a problem in leicester

loupomm;8129898

mine is ok but i had this before, turned out there was work being done on … mine is ok but i had this before, turned out there was work being done on a signal point nearest me

oh ok. It is quite annoying though lol. Thanks for your help
    rocko5000;8129975

had same problem i'm from leicester only started workin again about hour … had same problem i'm from leicester only started workin again about hour ago

Lol i'm still having problems, thanks for the reply

Original Poster

we should demand compensation from Orange because it is really anoying, lol

i called bout mine, was told it'd be ok after 5

Original Poster

loupomm;8130290

i called bout mine, was told it'd be ok after 5

yeah I was told that it won't be long, and now i've just been told that they don't have a time scale, so it could be quick or otherwise lol. It has caused me alot of inconvenience lol....I don't think i should pay my bill this month :P..lol

Hi
    I'm In Lesta And I Called Yesterday As I Was Haing The Same Problem. Lol They Told Me That Area Of Le1 (city Center) Should Be Working By 23rd So I Asked About Compo N They Said To Call Back When It Was All In Order. Apprantly 4 Masts Are Down

Havent been able to make any calls in Stevenage since yesterday, recieving ok ?

rubbish in kent. Equally disappointing in surrey.

There were similar problems on O2 earlier in the week. Think it was a London Local problem due to vandalism or something. Maybe you have got something similar.

After a while (about half a day I think) the signal returned.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions