mod

Moved to Misc as this is info about quidco rather than a specific deal

Will have a look thanks

any examples op?

Some good deals there

Banned

This thread is useless without examples

Jez15;6348400

Loads of Free phones - some good ones too Loads of Free phones - some good ones too http://shop.orange.co.uk/mobile-phones/pay-monthlyDolphin 35 (Good for Texters)24 months[LIST][*] 900 anytime minutes[*] unlimited texts[/LIST] ] buy £34.26 instore £29.36 online save £118 over 24 months ] 500MB anytime mobile internet browsing ] inclusive sat nav with Orange Maps ][COLOR=Black]Lots of other choices [/COLOR]

IMO thats not a good deal, thats a 24month deal and at nearly £30pm which is £720 over the contract! So even taking into account £150 cashback, which remember isnt guarenteed it doesnt seem that good

You can do the same deal on a 18month contract but without the inclusive Sat Nav with Orange Maps etc. I see what you are saying but some of the phones are pretty reasonable and I am tempted to get one for the missus although reasonably tempted to replace my slow Iphone

lumoruk;6348280

This thread is useless without examples

Yes, useless if you are clueless.

On the otherhand you could just go to the Orange site and look at the plans and the phones and take £150 off the contract cost. If it's better than you were going to pay then it is hot. Not rocket science.

I for one thank the poster. :thumbsup:I was considering Orange with £50 cashback. £100 makes it sweeter.

Quite fancy the black Nokia 6700 with 200mins/300 txts and unlimited landlines for £19.97. Add £100 quidco and it's £11,24 per month. I haven't seen better deals than this but would be happy to be proved wrong.

i get whatever mixture of 1800texts/900mins, along with a BB 8900 Curve, with unlimited internet on it for £17.50per month on a 18month contract without any cashback in the equation.

awoodhall2003;6360920

i get whatever mixture of 1800texts/900mins, along with a BB 8900 Curve, … i get whatever mixture of 1800texts/900mins, along with a BB 8900 Curve, with unlimited internet on it for £17.50per month on a 18month contract without any cashback in the equation.

Is that on an Orange contract ? or is this another provider - I would be interested to see the offer for BB 8900 Curve with the texts etc for £17.50 per month - sounds good

Jez15;6370401

Is that on an Orange contract ? or is this another provider - I would be … Is that on an Orange contract ? or is this another provider - I would be interested to see the offer for BB 8900 Curve with the texts etc for £17.50 per month - sounds good

T-Mobile...its my third 18month contract with them, never missed a payment, and have another phone on the agreement too for my mum (at extra cost of course).

awoodhall2003;6370585

T-Mobile...its my third 18month contract with them, never missed a … T-Mobile...its my third 18month contract with them, never missed a payment, and have another phone on the agreement too for my mum (at extra cost of course).

Sounds excellent. My wife is with T Mobile and has a great deal too. If she got a second contract for me do you reckon we would get a good deal?

got my n97 on orange with 50£ quidco... arghhh its now 150.

word of warning... the signal on this phone is awful. Not sure if thats down to the handset or orange but bleurgh.

Is this on any phone looking to get a w995 any good deals 18 months guys?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What's up with people creating accounts just to ask for UNiDAYS codes?22
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047150
      3. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 187 ***1129
      4. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller66

See more discussions