Groups

Orange offer cheaper tarriff after mentioning Quidco

Just thought I would mention that Orange offered me a cheaper tarriff yesterday after I casually mention that I would have been going through Quidco to get the Cashback deal online.

I phoned Orange just to query something about their monthly text/MMS allowance and the sales person gets me into a convo about what phone/tarriff I'm looking at. Decided on a Nokia E71 on Dolphin 30 @ £24.46. I mentioned that I was going to do this as an online purchase and then got into talking about Quidco - the sales person then said that if I took the new contract right then, she would offer it at £20pm.

Given that I would have gone with Orange anyway, thats not a bad offer without really pushing for anything. OK, I won't be getting £150 cashback in a lump sum, but over 24 mth tarriff, I would have saved £120.

Summary: Orange lowered tarriff by £5 pm after zero persuasion.
    I'm going to regret going with Orange, aren't I ??!!

3 Comments

I think you will regret going for a 24 month contract even more...

Banned

cant you also now get free broadband too

krazie2004;7185519

I think you will regret going for a 24 month contract even more...

+1

Orange themselves are fine, it's the 2 year contract that is going to be the problem.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3871514
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17436163
      3. WHY CANT I JUST TYPE IN THE TEXT BOX66
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2239

See more discussions