EXPIRED

Orange Pay as You Go Unlimited Internet

Im on pay as yo go and dont use my phone loads but ive recently got a new phone with sat nav and it require lots of internet costing me loads.
Does anyone know if you can pay for unlmited internet only on pay as you go on orange like £5 a month or something?. i dont need texts or minutes.
Thanks in advance

8 Comments

Yes you can, i pay £5 a month for 250mb. Log into your online account and you can add it in there.

Original Poster

brilliant thankyou

Goonieman;8171890

Yes you can, i pay £5 a month for 250mb. Log into your online account and … Yes you can, i pay £5 a month for 250mb. Log into your online account and you can add it in there.

You're getting bent over there mate - the current bundle that Orange offer is 500MB for a fiver...cancel your bundle and ask them to add the newer one. I was only getting 30MB for a fiver for a long while before I realise they'd improved it massively and I asked them to change me up to the better bundle...

...I'm not sure you can have the internet without topping up though...you might want to ask about that...

What Sat nav software are you using ?? Nokia Maps, Google directions?

Would you not be best getting a version which uses the inbuilt GPS which will then be free rather than paying for band width ??

What phone you got, I may be able to advise you on some options..

Rick

SirBargainsALot;8172028

You're getting bent over there mate - the current bundle that Orange … You're getting bent over there mate - the current bundle that Orange offer is 500MB for a fiver...cancel your bundle and ask them to add the newer one. I was only getting 30MB for a fiver for a long while before I realise they'd improved it massively and I asked them to change me up to the better bundle...

nice one :thumbsup: I only added it a fortnight ago too.

Original Poster

RickT;8172064

What Sat nav software are you using ?? Nokia Maps, Google directions? … What Sat nav software are you using ?? Nokia Maps, Google directions? Would you not be best getting a version which uses the inbuilt GPS which will then be free rather than paying for band width ??What phone you got, I may be able to advise you on some options..Rick

yep its google one..the one i got with the phone is a vadfone one and when i go on it says that its been discontinued. phone is lg gm750

Original Poster

it says on orange account website that its £5 a week??? or £1 a day?? tad expensive!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona915
    2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!67
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 182721
    4. Weekly game codes giveaway 183114

See more discussions