EXPIRED

Orange Pay Monthly SIM - £10 for 12 months after Quidco cashback.

quidco.com/orange

Orange are offering £110 cashback through Quidco for a 12 month SIM only contract.

Take a £10 per month contract and this works out as £10 for the entire year!

Get 300 mins, Unlimited texts, Magic Numbers & Orange Wednesdays

Canary not expired
- pibooba

10 Comments

sounds good if the quidco cashback tracks, heat added

It's an 18 month contract not 12

duplicate deal already posted here.

Original Poster

Ahh sorry did a search for Orange but didn't see please delete.

jellycake

No it's not. Quidco says:-

"£110 for Pay Monthly SIM Only 12 or 18 month contracts"

Although this deal is a duplicate and relies on cashback from Quidco paying out, there is no need to post false info. The SIM only deal is for the 12 months. Some people, shoot before they think.

jellycake

Edited by: "tpol" 9th Nov 2010

Never-the-less, although I saw the deal previously posted, I didn't realise it came with £110 cashback through quidco, so I would like to thank you for posting a duplicate deal, a fantastic deal! can I leave rep still? it's all changed since I last left rep, can't see how.

Valkirk

Ahh sorry did a search for Orange but didn't see please delete.

Original Poster

Thanks Deard69, glad to know it helped someone!!

deard69

Never-the-less, although I saw the deal previously posted, I didn't … Never-the-less, although I saw the deal previously posted, I didn't realise it came with £110 cashback through quidco, so I would like to thank you for posting a duplicate deal, a fantastic deal! can I leave rep still? it's all changed since I last left rep, can't see how.

You cant leave rep anymore!

oh, ok, that's a shame, it was always nice to show appreciation to a good deal & recieve it too when posting a good deal.

You cant leave rep anymore![/quote]
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What an absolute disgrace2149
    2. jeremy hunt £44.000 for a new bathroom ??1313
    3. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…1618
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846083

See more discussions