Groups

Orange PAYG

Hello, I went onto a new orange PAYG last week, registerd online and chose the bonus topup reward of texts

Anyway. I put £5 credit on my phone last week, Used it all yesterday and put £5 on today. When i request a text about my bonus topup reward it says
    "Hi from orange. Top up by £10 before 18/07/07 to get your bonus top up reward straight away. So far you have topped up by £10.

How do i know/ confirm if i have my texts?

9 Comments

Dial 453 tOmm should tell you,did you get the topup by a tenner get 300 tets btw?

Original Poster

I topped up in two £5 increments but it saysa i've put £10 on.

Yeah but 2 5s make 10 tOmm lol

It sounds like they want you to do a single £10 topup - call their cust services and confirm?

Sometimes it take a few hours to come through btw

Original Poster

teddy

Sometimes it take a few hours to come through btw

Oooer :-D okay thanks -

in the text it says i've topped up enough, i might send a text to someone to see if its working.

t0mm

Oooer :-D okay thanks - in the text it says i've topped up enough, i … Oooer :-D okay thanks - in the text it says i've topped up enough, i might send a text to someone to see if its working.

:thumbsup: ;-)

Original Poster

No text yet=[

If you do contact orange and ask why you haven't recieved them,then ask for free orange to orange calls from 7-midnight as they give these as an extra with the text top-up.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767284
      2. love affairs1750
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1928
      4. Spotify Family Premium share716

See more discussions