orange payg txt service centre no needed

Found 18th Nov 2007
Ive jsut tried to set my sons phone up to send picture messages and have managed to muck up normal txt message settings! now i cant find anywhere where its listed what the service centre number is for sending sms
can anyone help please

9 Comments

Original Poster

thanks for all the help folks - im beginning to think im the HUKD leper - very rarely does anyone reply to any request i might make.
but its ok - ive finally found it
still dont know the answer to other questions i have asked but hey - like i said - thanks for all the help

+447973100973

also a thank you would have been nice to shane.

In fairness - you only gave 24 minutes to a reponse :roll: Give people a chance!

Becksdawe

In fairness - you only gave 24 minutes to a reponse :roll: Give people a … In fairness - you only gave 24 minutes to a reponse :roll: Give people a chance!

Was that a quick enough response to noticing you had posted that!:giggle:

GAVINLEWISHUKD

Was that a quick enough response to noticing you had posted that!:giggle:

In my defence - it was after I logged off last night - and only just logged on this morning :giggle:

Becksdawe

In my defence - it was after I logged off last night - and only just … In my defence - it was after I logged off last night - and only just logged on this morning :giggle:

Logging off at 9pm is no excuse!:giggle:

GAVINLEWISHUKD

Logging off at 9pm is no excuse!:giggle:

I will bare that in mind for the future oh wise one :giggle:

Not wise, just nosey!:giggle:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. life1016
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771804
    3. Is this legal?22
    4. PlayStation VR is the number 1 selling product on Amazon right now1117

See more discussions