Groups

Orange phone on T-mobile signal won't send text messages?

As title, my dad has an Orange phone, which now picks up T-mobile signal sometimes, but it won't allow him to send text messages. Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks.

5 Comments

mine works fine when its using the "tmobile orange" signal on the screen but you can switch the roaming on to the other network, girl in a store told me so if you ring CS or try their website it should give you the code to text to deactivate it

Ive seen others saying on here that when roaming it cuts their calls off , but no mention of texts

Original Poster

Thanks for the reply, I think he'd like to be able to use the t-mobile network, I mean it now forms part of the network that he's paying for!! Doesn't seem to be a widespread issue so I'll ask Orange.

Thanks.

u need to enable data roaming happened to me, this resolved it

Original Poster

sedd33

u need to enable data roaming happened to me, this resolved it

data roaming? this is for texts, I would call data stuff like internet etc.

I'll take a look, I phoned Orange and they didn't have a clue other than to send the settings again but sounded like they'd try to help if that didn't fix it.

Original Poster

And how might one do that on a Nokia E61 anywayz? Thanks for the help.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Fifa 18 web app Now active.44
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1930
      3. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…3078
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7201356

See more discussions