Orange San Francisco - ALL The Deals

20 replies
Found 9th Feb 2011
The hottest submission is outdated, so I decided to create a new submission with all the deals for the Orange San Francisco, starting with the cheapest. Previous submission got lost somehow.

Argos: £89.99 + £10.00 Topup = £99.99

Grey
argos.co.uk/sta…htm
White
argos.co.uk/sta…htm

PrePayWizard: £99.99 with “free” £10.00 Topup = £99.99

Grey
prepaywizard.co.uk/ora…one
White
prepaywizard.co.uk/ora…one

PrePayMania: £89.99 + £10.00 Topup = £99.99

Grey
prepaymania.co.uk/mob…tml
White
prepaymania.co.uk/mob…tml

Play.com: £102.19 with “free” £10.00 Topup = £102.19

Grey
play.com/Mob…tml
White
play.com/Mob…tml

Orange.co.uk: £99.99 + £10.00 Topup = £109.99 (free next day delivery)

Grey
shop.orange.co.uk/mob…rey
White
shop.orange.co.uk/mob…ite

20 Comments

well done, saves searching thru

Got one for my Wife, so impressed I have oordered another one. Already unlocked it and put Android 2.2 on it and it only arrived 3 hours ago.

Banned

thanks amazing value for money! had 1 for about a month now, no probs whatsoever

I believe computer still required in order to copy rom *.zip file in to the root?

av2606

How To Install Android 2.2 From Scratch (NO computer required)How To … How To Install Android 2.2 From Scratch (NO computer required)How To Unlock For FREEOther tutorials and guides here

Original Poster

My bad, fixed.

koalauk

I believe computer still required in order to copy rom *.zip file in to … I believe computer still required in order to copy rom *.zip file in to the root?

the Argos deal at the minute includes a free £10 airtime voucher, so 'should' be £89 total

But good luck finding stock at the minute, I've hopefully got one reserved at my local store for Monday to replace mine that met a sudden end to it's life but it took a couple of days of showing out of stock before I could order one

koalauk

I believe computer still required in order to copy rom *.zip file in to … I believe computer still required in order to copy rom *.zip file in to the root?

Technically, there's nothing stopping you from downloading the ZIP on your phone directly. You'll just have to bear with the default browser + Orange firmware whilst you do it! WiFi connection would be highly recommended too.

supermod

Moved to MISC as I think all of these deals have been posted against the individual retailers already, but thanks for combining all the offer into one thread av2606.

Could I also direct you to our sister mobile forum > mobot.net/hat…one

where the information may also be useful, thanks again

Thanks.

Is 2.2 stable enough to use it everyday ?

oldmanhouse

Technically, there's nothing stopping you from downloading the ZIP on … Technically, there's nothing stopping you from downloading the ZIP on your phone directly. You'll just have to bear with the default browser + Orange firmware whilst you do it! WiFi connection would be highly recommended too.

Original Poster

Yep.

koalauk

Thanks.Is 2.2 stable enough to use it everyday ?

Does anyone know if I need to factory reset my San Francisco before unlocking / installing new ROMs? (my phone arrived today)

nope

BurntEffigy

Does anyone know if I need to factory reset my San Francisco before … Does anyone know if I need to factory reset my San Francisco before unlocking / installing new ROMs? (my phone arrived today)

bobby-gg

the Argos deal at the minute includes a free £10 airtime voucher, so … the Argos deal at the minute includes a free £10 airtime voucher, so 'should' be £89 totalBut good luck finding stock at the minute, I've hopefully got one reserved at my local store for Monday to replace mine that met a sudden end to it's life but it took a couple of days of showing out of stock before I could order one

the argos one you will still have to pay for a top up,THEN you get another free £10 credit,the price of £99.99 is correct,we went through all this the other night

hotukdeals.com/dea…e=6

grabbit

the argos one you will still have to pay for a top up,THEN you get … the argos one you will still have to pay for a top up,THEN you get another free £10 credit,the price of £99.99 is correct,we went through all this the other nighthttp://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/orange-san-francisco-89-99-10-airtime-argos/871176/?page=6#post10586110

Thanks for that Grabbit, wasn't quite sure how it worked, but I'm happy with that.

Hiroki

Are these easy for a newbie to debrand?

Yes, really easy. Unlocking is a doddle.
Just follow the step by step instructions in the first post, it removes all of the pre-installed software and guides you through installing an updated ROM. Took me about an hour to do - it could take a lot less, but I wanted to make sure I got it right.

The only issue I had (if it can be classed as an issue!) is that I needed a googlemail account. Took most of the hour finding a suitable username in google!
Edited by: "BurntEffigy" 11th Feb 2011

Hiroki

Sweet I will give it a go.Anyone else have trouble connecting to any … Sweet I will give it a go.Anyone else have trouble connecting to any wifi? Mine wont connect to any router and I have tried 6

Nope, found about 8 secured routers at home (neighbours), entered the WEP code for my router and it connected straight away, it even remembers and auto connects - which I've read is a fault and doesn't work for some people.

Hi. can Anyone tell me where im going wrong i followed step by step upto step 20 Tap /clock.img
But i never got Step 21 Tap OK.
All I get is options headed Open As:
Text,Audio, Video or Image!
When i select text it says complete action using - ES Note Editor, File Editor or note Pad.
Audio, Video does not accept the file type.
Image gives me Select: Astro image viewer, ES Image browser or Gallery! They dont show anything when selected!
Any help much appreciated, i have been trying to Install ClockworkMod Recovery for over 6 weeks with no luck!
Cheers adeo (Link Below)
orangesanfrancisco.co.uk/and…de/

You are not missing Step 17 I hope , you need to open it up in MD5

koalauk

You are not missing Step 17 I hope , you need to open it up in MD5

Actually my bad, i started again i was distracted by someone when i was going thru it, so i have basically started again, iam now upto orangesanfrancisco.co.uk/and…om/ Trying to install custom rom Japanese Jellyfish ROM for OLED and TFT.
Im stuck at step 11.Highlight mount USB storage and press the Home button. When i do that all that is showing on my pc win7 32bit os removable disk F nothing else showing for the sf!
What shud i do now, someone please help!!
well i have gone 4 it and continued right the way thru!! i think its worked ok, i woz not sure bout putting rom onto sd card as instructions stated Do not paste it into any folders, just the root of the device.so thats why i woz a little hesitant to place rom in sd folder, but i must of been correct as everythins a ok so far, cheers to everyone everywhere that helped me thanks a million, soz 2 have troubled u all1 ta

Edited by: "adeo" 13th Feb 2011

glad to hear all sorted

adeo

Actually my bad, i started again i was distracted by someone when i was … Actually my bad, i started again i was distracted by someone when i was going thru it, so i have basically started again, iam now upto http://orangesanfrancisco.co.uk/android/how-to-choose-and-install-a-rom/ Trying to install custom rom Japanese Jellyfish ROM for OLED and TFT.Im stuck at step 11.Highlight mount USB storage and press the Home button. When i do that all that is showing on my pc win7 32bit os removable disk F nothing else showing for the sf!What shud i do now, someone please help!!well i have gone 4 it and continued right the way thru!! i think its worked ok, i woz not sure bout putting rom onto sd card as instructions stated Do not paste it into any folders, just the root of the device.so thats why i woz a little hesitant to place rom in sd folder, but i must of been correct as everythins a ok so far, cheers to everyone everywhere that helped me thanks a million, soz 2 have troubled u all1 ta

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. hotukdeals features in current edition of computer active magazine56
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread427914643
    3. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?983232
    4. Rewview sites33

See more discussions