Orange san Francisco Screen Protector Question

8 replies
Found 26th Mar 2011
I need a new screen protector for Mrs EliTom's OSF but I want the crystal clear type that does not have any rainbow effect

can anyone remember the alternative one - think it was a samsung Omnia one but can't remember which one?

eBay has OSF ones but only the cheapie ones

thanks

EliTom

8 Comments

I believe it is the i900 which fits well, I can't seem to find any pictures online though, am very interested to see what it looks like...

Have a look through this thread

android.modaco.com/con…ge/

Got a silicon case and screen protector from ebay from a recommendation in here. Cant remember which one.

Elitom - I have a samsung i900 screen protector if you pm me your address for nothing? I bought it when I had the San fran.

if you have already bought one Elitom I would very gratefully be able to make use of it melmorc, mine is starting to peel away now!....

melmorc

Elitom - I have a samsung i900 screen protector if you pm me your address … Elitom - I have a samsung i900 screen protector if you pm me your address for nothing? I bought it when I had the San fran.

Original Poster

dt_matthews

if you have already bought one Elitom I would very gratefully be able to … if you have already bought one Elitom I would very gratefully be able to make use of it melmorc, mine is starting to peel away now!....

yeah go ahead - off on holiday tomorrow so not in any rush - and no offense melmorc but want to make sure i get one of the crystal clear ones - hers has the rainbow effect and it annoying

thanks guys

EliTom

No worries. dt_matthews - drop me your pm and I'll get it in the post tomorrow for you

cheers dude!! PM on its way

melmorc

No worries. dt_matthews - drop me your pm and I'll get it in the post … No worries. dt_matthews - drop me your pm and I'll get it in the post tomorrow for you

I have Item Number 150561740813 on mine, seems good to me, easy application and good quality
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29313897
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769654
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247679
    4. Money Saving Tips...2341

See more discussions