Groups

Orange Tariff Change

Hi, i was just wondering if anyone knows if i upgrade my orange phone from there speakeasy w/text reward to dolphin package would i lose my free texts for this month?

3 Comments

I don't think much of the Orange 'dolphin' deal - the free texts aren't credited till next month (unlike my current deal, which gives me the 300 texts immediately) - if I were you I'd stay with your current offer?

No - The traffif will take affect your next topup date. So if you topped up on 15th May 2008, then your topup date is 15th.

Original Poster

cheers for the replys, i was thinking about the free wap access to facebook as its included in with the dolphin package, to play it safe i will hold off until the 14th june, when me free messages run out n c what happens, thanks guys
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1830
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3421245
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846329
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1530

See more discussions