Groups

Orange to start charging for 07744 calls starting today

OMG... After T-Mobile, O2, now it's Orange's turn... Just received a text confirming that...

www1.orange.co.uk/ter…ate

4 Comments

I wonder if T-Mobile is next quite a clamp down coming with O2 on 08XX and now Orange on 07744/55, i got the same text, also no 30days notice, is that allowed...

[COLOR="SeaGreen"]From 8th June all 07744/55 calls will be charged, if this was done within your contractual period, afaik you are no longer tied to the contract due to the change....[/COLOR]

i thought that numbers staring with 07734 were ordinary mobile numbers?!?!?
    is that right i dont understand
    i am with vodafone
    can someone explain this really simply i just dont understand why they would charge for a norma mobile number
    thanks and soz for being so dumb

ilovepink

[COLOR="SeaGreen"]From 8th June all 07744/55 calls will be charged, if … [COLOR="SeaGreen"]From 8th June all 07744/55 calls will be charged, if this was done within your contractual period, afaik you are no longer tied to the contract due to the change....[/COLOR]i thought that numbers staring with 07734 were ordinary mobile numbers?!?!?is that right i dont understand i am with vodafonecan someone explain this really simply i just dont understand why they would charge for a norma mobile numberthanks and soz for being so dumb

So did I? :? Damn network companies.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1637
      2. What do I do if item is damaged I bought on eBay.710
      3. Biscuit addiction2060
      4. Sold item on eBay from UK - buyer from USA810

See more discussions