Groups

orange top up help

Just wondering if anyone can help. I bought a mobile phone from orange via the internet. The cost of The phone included a £10 top up. When my son opened it there was no credit. So he couldn't use it. I rang orange today and the bloke said he would register it and it could take up to 3 days to credit his phone. As of now still has no credit, is this The normal procedure? I would have thought it would have been ready to use?
    Thanks I'm advance.

7 Comments

So you have inserted the sim card and had it switched on for more than 3 days? it should have been completed in about 2.
    If it didn't work then maybe you could go through ]here

Original Poster

We set it up yesterday, inserted sim etc, I just presumed it would have been ready to use after I registed the sim, didn't think he would have to wait up to 3 days?

camew;7337767

We set it up yesterday, inserted sim etc, I just presumed it would have … We set it up yesterday, inserted sim etc, I just presumed it would have been ready to use after I registed the sim, didn't think he would have to wait up to 3 days?

Yeah you will have to wait. Its usually done in 2 days though, although it may take 3. :thumbsup:

they say its to stop the couriers making calls on the mobiles

Original Poster

Thanks!

i bought one for my nephew and the money did not go on it kept phoning and phoning eventually they put it on 28 days after i bought the phone i complained and they gave me an extra £20 on it

Banned

give it a week as its bank hols/festive break etc
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1017
      2. Fanta Snapcode for Filters and Lenses11
      3. What would be HELL to you?1920
      4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***620

See more discussions