Groups

orange upgrade?

Online says i can upgrade 1st march, if i ring up will i be able to upgrade sooner?
    Cheers

12 Comments

possible, but you may have to pay a bitt towards the handset

Original Poster

loupomm;7401721

possible, but you may have to pay a bitt towards the handset

Hmm okay, cheers :thumbsup:

spikeyjacko;7401724

Hmm okay, cheers :thumbsup:

Was she happy with her bracelet spikey?

You can upgrade without paying extra. Ask them to add the extra days onto your contract. I'm upgrading on 15 January but it isn't really due until April 15.

Original Poster

deek72;7401897

Was she happy with her bracelet spikey?

Yes she did
    Also got one fro my mum, who went to another jewellers to buy another charm for it, and mentioned ( with no intentions) that her bracelet was abit tight, and they swapped it for a bigger size, no receipt needed! So obviously wasnt fake
    Okiedokie might give them a ring later, thanks

Original Poster

Predikuesi;7402073

You can upgrade without paying extra. Ask them to add the extra days onto … You can upgrade without paying extra. Ask them to add the extra days onto your contract. I'm upgrading on 15 January but it isn't really due until April 15.

cheers

Could you let me know how you get on with this either by replying in this thread or PMing? As i am also interested in upgrading my phone.

You can upgrade usually 2months before the end of the contract... But they will add it to the length of your next contract... Just ring 150 :thumbsup:

I gave 150 but when i selected the 'upgrade your phone' option it just tells me that im not eligible yet. I cant find the option to get to speak to a customer service person. Any help?

Original Poster

Tatey;7403410

I gave 150 but when i selected the 'upgrade your phone' option it just … I gave 150 but when i selected the 'upgrade your phone' option it just tells me that im not eligible yet. I cant find the option to get to speak to a customer service person. Any help?

Yeah I get the same!
    I can only upgrade after march 1st!
    What're the chance of them being able to tell me what I'll be likely to get when i upgrade, if i ring up now?

I would wait till the last month of your contract you will get a better deal. if you ring cancellations.
    if you upgrade you will just get a new phone on the same contract.

Original Poster

Just rang up to find out what happens and when my loyalty discount will actually expire, and he said on the 18th month bad times!
    He also can't find out the contract loyalty points until the 1st march! Argh damn
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Does the app aznog still work?22
      2. Best Custom ROM for XIaomi Redmi Note 233
      3. Virgin Media TV67
      4. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50023

See more discussions