Orange Upgrade Help!!!!!!!!!!

Found 7th Sep 2009
Hello all, basically i am due an upgrade on my mobile phone in the next few days, and i am not overly impressed on my current deal, I get 600 minutes and 300 texts, And i see so many deals where you can get much better.

So i am going to ring orange and try and get a better contract, i.e more minutes, better phone, free internet, and also try and reduce the overall price as i am paying £30 a month.

So what is the best way to ensure i get a better contract, Do i threaten to leave orange, do i say i have been offered a better deal elsewhere and provide evidence of said deal?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!! and il let you know how i get on

1. Misc
  2. Orange
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Orange
10 Comments

just tell them that you would like to leave and they will put you through a cancelltion department and they will offer you a top deal i got Nokia 6500 slide with 500 min and 300 txt and unlimted landline calls and free wap and for just £10 a month

has_152;6228238

just tell them that you would like to leave and they will put you through … just tell them that you would like to leave and they will put you through a cancelltion department and they will offer you a top deal i got Nokia 6500 slide with 500 min and 300 txt and unlimted landline calls and free wap and for just £10 a month

^^this:thumbsup:

has_152;6228238

just tell them that you would like to leave and they will put you through … just tell them that you would like to leave and they will put you through a cancelltion department and they will offer you a top deal i got Nokia 6500 slide with 500 min and 300 txt and unlimted landline calls and free wap and for just £10 a month

I tried that with Orange, the deals were still crap compared to what the other networks were offering and I'm now on Vodafone (well via O2 for a year) :giggle:

on T-Mobile new contract you get 1000 minutes Any network, any time AND UNLIMITED texts Any network, any time,with new Nokia 6600i Slide for free,ALL for £25 P/M..,thr are other phones aswell,its 24 month contract,
t-mobile.co.uk/sho…es/

tell them this deal,they will sure give you some good deal....,

Original Poster

flp14344;6228298

on T-Mobile new contract you get 1000 minutes Any network, any time AND … on T-Mobile new contract you get 1000 minutes Any network, any time AND UNLIMITED texts Any network, any time,with new Nokia 6600i Slide for free,ALL for £25 P/M..,thr are other phones aswell,its 24 month contract,http://www.t-mobile.co.uk/shop/mobile-phones/price-plans/pay-monthly/combi/24mth-combi-35-megadeal/nokia/6600i-slide/allowances/

Yeah that is good, however it is 24 months and no internet, I think il ring them and say there gonna lose me as i can get better deals elsewhere, and say the t mobile one for example, Also when it comes to free internet (just for browsing facebook youtube this site etc) what is it i should be looking at getting? is it wap? i dont really understand:oops:

on top that if you £7.50 you get unlimited internet on t-mobile,so £25 + £7.50 is almost as same you payin now,
so tell thm that,

do you use the orange magic numbers?
this could have a say in if you're to swap networks,
i changed mine last month and only just fell inside my allowance, where before i had 100's of spare minutes, just something to think about before you jump ship

Original Poster

korky69;6228455

do you use the orange magic numbers?this could have a say in if you're to … do you use the orange magic numbers?this could have a say in if you're to swap networks,i changed mine last month and only just fell inside my allowance, where before i had 100's of spare minutes, just something to think about before you jump ship

Never heard of this magic numbers thing, to be honest i dont want to change company as i like orange wednesdays and i havent had any major problems with them, although if they dont offer me a better contract then i will look elsewhere (but im sure they will):)

Tobes19;6228479

Never heard of this magic numbers thing, to be honest i dont want to … Never heard of this magic numbers thing, to be honest i dont want to change company as i like orange wednesdays and i havent had any major problems with them, although if they dont offer me a better contract then i will look elsewhere (but im sure they will):)

they will i have been with them for 3 years and havent had a problem, let us know what they offer u

Original Poster

I dont know what phone to go for.................... Nokia N97 or Nokia 5800 Or yhe N85 What do you reckon ppl?!?!?!
Post a comment
@
    Text