Found 22nd Jan 2011
I have contacted orange to request my pac code, I was then offered an HTC desire Hd for 22.97 and need to pay £10 for the phone. I asked the lady if it is 18 or 24 months contract she replied 18 months. After having agreed everything and i was happy with the deal when evrything was done just before she hang she told me the contract was 24 months. At that time i didnt argue and was surprised. Very cheecky women. I know i have 7 days to cancel the contract. But i would like to know if the call was recorded can i complain to fight for the 18 months instead of 24 months contract.

Please help me what do i need to do. If anyone knows any number or email address i need to write my complain in regards to this. Thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
8 Comments

If she corrected it to 24 months at the end and you didn't challenge her on it then you will be deemed to have accepted that as a condition. I can't the fact the call was recorded or not making any difference...

No,

^^

Should have queried at the time I think. Even if it's recorded it will show her telling you 24 months and you (probably) saying ok.

Don't get why you didn't mention it at the time on the phone,
i know you was surprised but i can't see you having much chance of saying you were mis-sold

Original Poster

Thanks for the reply guys. I understand i should have challenged her straight away unfortunately i didnt My fault. never mind.

rajivjeebun

Thanks for the reply guys. I understand i should have challenged her … Thanks for the reply guys. I understand i should have challenged her straight away unfortunately i didnt My fault. never mind.

Yeah, it's only 6 months longer, it's a great phone and has a 2 year HTC warranty anyway. No biggie.

Original Poster

Fab phone does everything and loads of apps.

rajivjeebun

Fab phone does everything and loads of apps.

Tip: If you intend to do a lot of texting/Hukd'ing on it, I'd recommend Swiftkey keyboard. It's fantastic.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Hope of a cure for asthma45
    2. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2685
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769298
    4. Coming up to bonfire night ...2131

See more discussions