Groups

Orange upgrade recieved

Recieved my HTC diamond, and its got a new sim in it, do i register the new one or can i just put my old one in?
    Jack

16 Comments

Yup, that's what i do each time, call them and then just follow the instructions they give you. It will involve waiting for texts, reading, deleting and then switching off and back on and it should register the new SIM then.

Original Poster

Can i not just put my old sim in?

You can if you want, as far as I know.

Maybe ring and ask them

Original Poster

And there wont be any problems?
    Why do you go through the hassle of registering?

Original Poster

Have done the woman was foreign and didnt really understand

spikeyjacko;3109683

Have done the woman was foreign and didnt really understand

Have you checked the website FAQs? Might be some info on there, or try saynoto0870 to get a geographical number for UK. In my experience Upgrades has always been UK based, but maybe it's changed recently.

im with O2 CPW, ive upgraded to sim only a few months ago and they sent me a new sim, i called them to ask them why i was given a new sim and if i needed to register it. they simply replied no need, i could just use the sim card i was using. the sim card was just in case i lose my current one.
    just upgraded again recently and they sent me another with the phone, so i have two spare with my number on.

upgrade pay monthly yeah? stick your old one in....if it works its fine.........

It's because the newer sims are designed for updated/upgraded data and work better with the newer phones that have stuff like 3G, Wifi etc. It's worth using the new one. I used an old one once and some of my new phone's functions didn't work properly until I used the new one.

Can someone tell me if Non 3G sim cards will work in a 3G phone?

Britton5;3155978

Can someone tell me if Non 3G sim cards will work in a 3G phone?

yes they will but as stated abouve you may not be able to use some of the fetures on your phone

Oh right, any idea what things I wouldnt be able to use on a G800? Will it be just 3g things or..

anyhelp?

Britton5;3156045

Oh right, any idea what things I wouldnt be able to use on a G800? Will … Oh right, any idea what things I wouldnt be able to use on a G800? Will it be just 3g things or..

just video calling, faster internet!

qazim;3157349

just video calling, faster internet!

ok cheers thats good
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?25114
      2. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam78
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891616
      4. Sad news about Barcelona24106