Orange Wednesday code?

After offering one unsuccessfully last week I now find myself wanting one to go with my own for this week.
I am using mine to finally go see The Dark Knight... then get asked for one so Mum can take some old dear to see Mama Mia.
Due thanks, etc will obviously be given.

22 Comments

i can give u a code as i wont be using it, can it be done today or wednesdays only?

Original Poster

MANJ_007;2774155

i can give u a code as i wont be using it, can it be done today or … i can give u a code as i wont be using it, can it be done today or wednesdays only?

Today as I got mine earlier - would appreciate it loads

remind me - do i txt film to 150?

MANJ_007;2775473

remind me - do i txt film to 150?

FILM TO 241 :gift:

this promo has been on for a very long time still a very innovative idea

thebeast2020;2776080

Nice 1, i only ever give these codes away on here, i dont use them myself so never remember.:oops:

if u still need it pm me.

code sent to op via pm

if anyone else wants one, i can get you one

Original Poster

MANJ_007;2776398

code sent to op via pm

Thanks very much MANJ_007
rep left :thumbsup:

t0mm;2776574

if anyone else wants one, i can get you one

This person if after one.

hotukdeals.com/ite…se/

Hi has any one got a spare code as my daughter would like to go to the cinema with a friend??:)
Thanks
Michelle

Does anyone know if these codes cost anything, when you receive them

danandrews80;2783386

Does anyone know if these codes cost anything, when you receive them

nope they r free! :thumbsup:

To call or text 241 or 80241 is free. To receive a text ticket you'll be charged a rate of 35p per text.

nstrachan1;2783627

To call or text 241 or 80241 is free. To receive a text ticket you'll be … To call or text 241 or 80241 is free. To receive a text ticket you'll be charged a rate of 35p per text.

Dont lie!!! Thats me done being nice giving codes away - no more charity! :oops:

can some one tell me how to do please it as im on orange and want to get this deal

thebeast2020;2776080

jordan;2783791

can some one tell me how to do please it as im on orange and want to … can some one tell me how to do please it as im on orange and want to get this deal

Hope this helps????

Just text FILM to 241 and you will reveive a text which you show the cashier! :thumbsup:

thankyou naeem

Banned

MICHELLE0205;2783372

Hi has any one got a spare code as my daughter would like to go to the … Hi has any one got a spare code as my daughter would like to go to the cinema with a friend??:)Thanks Michelle

thats what she wants you to think

sorry but it just said message failed im on o2 phone my internet is orange help

jordan;2783967

sorry but it just said message failed im on o2 phone my internet is … sorry but it just said message failed im on o2 phone my internet is orange help

You need to be on the Orange network, wont work with 02.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917249
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213600
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386133
    4. What an absolute disgrace2159

See more discussions