Groups

Orange Wednesday Code

Hey Everyone

I posted in the Orange Code thread but it didn't seem to bump it up, must be cos of the change over.

Looking for a code to take the kids to see Shrek tomorrow.

If someone could please send me one I would be very grateful and would re-imburse back via PP gift.

Thanks
    Ashley

7 Comments

Banned

Use the existing thread.

Don't ask me how to find it - search is almost certainly not working properly.

Original Poster

I did, but its not bumped it up in the lobby so don't think anyone can actually see it.

If you have a "Empire Cinema" near you go, today for £3.95 each (just about to do this myself with the little one, although the timings for Shrek IV 3D is a little later then we would like, so we're gonna see the 2D version instead.

Original Poster

Disco

If you have a "Empire Cinema" near you go, today for £3.95 each (just … If you have a "Empire Cinema" near you go, today for £3.95 each (just about to do this myself with the little one, although the timings for Shrek IV 3D is a little later then we would like, so we're gonna see the 2D version instead.

Ahhh thanks but doesn't look like there is any Empire Cinemas in Scotland.

Original Poster

Anyone?

Link to the Orange Wednesday thread I asked in.

Your text here

Bumps work yet?

Original Poster

Bump.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win amazing travel prizes including £2000 travel voucher, flights and holid…11
      2. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      4. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33

See more discussions