Groups
    EXPIRED

Orange wednesday code pretty please?

Hi I hope its ok to ask this but I was just wondering if anyone would mind sharing an orange wednesday code for today that they are not going to use by PM please? :oops:

My mum hasn't been to the cinema for years but thinks she would quite enjoy a film that is out at the mo but I can't afford to take her :-(

So any help would be much appreciated. Thanks people. :thumbsup:

xx

PS Is it actually ok to use other peoples codes? Can i just take it written down or does it have to be as a text on a phone?
    PPS I could send some money via paypal to cover the text costs??

10 Comments

Yes you can use other ppls codes, cinema staff dont care! And im sure ppl wont be sad enough to ask for the text cost back via Paypal LOL!

Im not on Orange otherwise I would have helped.

Original Poster

mikeyp

Yes you can use other ppls codes, cinema staff dont care! And im sure … Yes you can use other ppls codes, cinema staff dont care! And im sure ppl wont be sad enough to ask for the text cost back via Paypal LOL!Im not on Orange otherwise I would have helped.

Thanks for taking the time to reply anyway
    And I'm pretty desperate to go and thought the paypal thing may entice some people lol! :-D

You have PM.:)

Original Poster

pete_21

You have PM.:)

Aw that was so quick, thanks soooo much. :w00t:

Only problem is now the cinema have told me they won't accept it written down! :x What do I do now?

You have another PM !!!.:)

For future, why not send off for some of the free orange sims?

thats weird
    I accept it all the time
    but that just me being lazy
    anyway here is a suggestion
    ask someone to text you the text that they receive from orange
    problem is not it will cost 2 text to help you
    I dont have orange unfortunately, well I dont need it as Im working in one
    but hope my suggestion helps

Original Poster

coke_dude

thats weirdI accept it all the time but that just me being lazy :)anyway … thats weirdI accept it all the time but that just me being lazy :)anyway here is a suggestionask someone to text you the text that they receive from orangeproblem is not it will cost 2 text to help you :DI dont have orange unfortunately, well I dont need it as Im working in onebut my suggestion helps

My vue seem to be really strict, dunno why :x Am hoping I get a lazy person when we get there though that isn't too bothered lol!

Thankfully lovely Pete_21 has been kind enough to forward me the message so fingers crossed we'll get in :-D

Kelly_o_fanatic I've got some orange sims (thanks to HUKD ) but my phone is locked to tesco and the unlocks don't seem to work with them !!
    Think I'll save my pennys and search for a cheap orange phone deal on here lol.

Thanks everyone, here's hoping it works.

lol I work with vue

Original Poster

coke_dude

lol I work with vue

lol you were right, they were so busy they didn't really care, but I did have to hand my phone over for them to copy down the code!

Had a fab night, although my mum's cackle was kinda embarrassing hehe :oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      3. word association Game74044563
      4. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33

See more discussions