Orange Wednesday code - will it work for toy story 3?

6 replies
Found 21st Jul 2010
Hello!

I was just wondering if people knew if the cinemas were accepting Orange 2 4 1 for toy story 3?

Also, if anyone has a spare code it would be much appreciated! I can send you the 35p via paypal!

Cheers

6 Comments

yes it works-most cinemas wont take it for the 3d version tho(some will),but 2d version no problem

it does work
but no spare code - sorry

Original Poster

Brilliant, thanks guys
Just need a code now as I cant get hold of my Ma! If anyone has a spare one like I said I'd be more than happy to pay the 35p

Dont have a code am afraid but we did go see this the other day - the 3D version. Movie was just fantastic, we all loved it, but there wasnt many 3D effects so I would just go to see the normal version if you do get a voucher

Good luck

bossyboots

Dont have a code am afraid but we did go see this the other day - the 3D … Dont have a code am afraid but we did go see this the other day - the 3D version. Movie was just fantastic, we all loved it, but there wasnt many 3D effects so I would just go to see the normal version if you do get a voucherGood luck

Its a great film isnt it ? did anyone else cry at the end ? or just me !!! lol

shopstilldrops

Its a great film isnt it ? did anyone else cry at the end ? or just me … Its a great film isnt it ? did anyone else cry at the end ? or just me !!! lol

hahaha no it was just you X) Ending was just fantastic - the film from the amazing opening scene right through to the end was amazing. Definitely going to buy this when out on dvd.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Computer upgrades78
    2. Why Can't I Get BT Showcase on Freeview?22
    3. I’m in dire need of a dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G914
    4. Dog advice please. Think my Labrador is dying after catching the cold77

See more discussions