Groups

Orange wednesday codes

Hi i know this is a bit cheeky but would anybody be so kind as to forward me a code for orange wednesday for tomorow i have a orange sim card but it wont work for some reason

thanks in advance to anyone that can help me will make sure I add rep and whatever else i can do lol

M lidds

7 Comments

what number to i txt, ill do it now

Original Poster

What a legend :):):thumbsup:

text film to 241 and they will send you the code i will PM my phone number to you for you to forward the message to if thats ok

lidds;2237002

What a legend :):):thumbsup:text film to 241 and they will send you the … What a legend :):):thumbsup:text film to 241 and they will send you the code i will PM my phone number to you for you to forward the message to if thats ok

Yup thats fine, just sending txt to orange now, or can it only be sent on a Wednesday?

Original Poster

il just have a look at terms and conditions but cant see why they would only let you do it on a wednesday

Original Poster

there only two times it mentions "wednesday" in the whole terms and conditions
    # The promotion applies to all public paid advertised screenings, excluding premieres and other private screenings, on Wednesdays.
    # Text tickets are redeemable only on Wednesdays during the offer period during advertised opening hours of the participating cinemas.

So looks like you can text any day

Sent the code to you via pm.

Original Poster

Thanks added Rep what a great member
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1435
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4592145
      3. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1023
      4. Sky Fibre Max22

See more discussions