Groups

Orange Wednesdays

Anyone got one of these codes for 2 4 1 on cinema tickets i could have please

Ben

12 Comments

Think you can only request them on Wednesdays? I could be wrong though

munnski;5679591

Think you can only request them on Wednesdays? I could be wrong though

No you can request any day.......

but they do cost money :whistling:

choc1969;5679649

No you can request any day.......but they do cost money :whistling:

Thanks Choc hun, I didn't know that. So can you request more than 1 code in one week?

has anyone got a spare bucket of coke and large salted popcorn i can have?? i got me own code
    ktnxbii

foxymissroxy;5679723

has anyone got a spare bucket of coke and large salted popcorn i can … has anyone got a spare bucket of coke and large salted popcorn i can have?? i got me own code ktnxbii

I lol'd :lol:

I have an old bag of doritos if you want that? Oh and half a bottle of flat pepsi? ;-)

munnski;5679722

Thanks Choc hun, I didn't know that. So can you request more than 1 code … Thanks Choc hun, I didn't know that. So can you request more than 1 code in one week?

no, one code a week lol but you can request it any day

foxymissroxy;5679723

has anyone got a spare bucket of coke and large salted popcorn i can … has anyone got a spare bucket of coke and large salted popcorn i can have?? i got me own code ktnxbii

will you collect ? :w00t:

why not just get a free orange sim card, register, add the minimum £5 top up and request code ?? the £5 will keep you in codes for a few months !!!!! and save you a fortune at the cinema

munnski;5679733

I lol'd :lol:I have an old bag of doritos if you want that? Oh and half … I lol'd :lol:I have an old bag of doritos if you want that? Oh and half a bottle of flat pepsi? ;-)

Ill say hold for now just incase i get a better offer??

choc1969;5679734

no, one code a week lol but you can request it any daywill you collect ? … no, one code a week lol but you can request it any daywill you collect ? :w00t:

is that an invitation for a date??? :roll: some people will try anything

foxymissroxy;5679810

Ill say hold for now just incase i get a better offer??is that an … Ill say hold for now just incase i get a better offer??is that an invitation for a date??? :roll: some people will try anything

could be ? :whistling:

foxymissroxy;5679810

Ill say hold for now just incase i get a better offer??

I'll throw in half a bag of chocolate peanuts, since I am nice that way ;-)

munnski;5679872

I'll throw in half a bag of chocolate peanuts, since I am nice that way … I'll throw in half a bag of chocolate peanuts, since I am nice that way ;-)

SOLD!!!! :friends:

foxymissroxy;5679958

SOLD!!!! :friends:

FABBY :-D :lol:

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
    3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
    4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions