Orange Wednesdays - pretty please can i have a code?

Wanna take the missus to the cinema later but we're absolutely skinted lol (as is most of the nation). Just wondered if anyone would be so kind as to send me a code thingy?

I dont mind sending the generous person £1 via PayPal to say thankyou

Many thanks in advance, fu510n

8 Comments

hello
Have a code here - do u want me to forward text to u or just give u code over here - not sure how this works!
Don't want anything for the code either thanks - just happy to help u save some money!

pm'd

edit: whoops beat me to it

if anyone else wants this txt code forwarding to them just let me know, im not going to use it, dont want any money either

Only by a minute!

Original Poster

hyperemisis;4066138

helloHave a code here - do u want me to forward text to u or just give u … helloHave a code here - do u want me to forward text to u or just give u code over here - not sure how this works! Don't want anything for the code either thanks - just happy to help u save some money!

I think ive just got it sorted with airey, he PM'd me before posting and i replied. I really really appreciate the offer though :thumbsup:

airey;4066160

pm'd edit: whoops beat me to it :)if anyone else wants this txt code … pm'd edit: whoops beat me to it :)if anyone else wants this txt code forwarding to them just let me know, im not going to use it, dont want any money either

I replied to your PM fella, lol :-D. Did you get it?

Muchos gracias

fu510n;4066230

I think ive just got it sorted with airey, he PM'd me before posting and … I think ive just got it sorted with airey, he PM'd me before posting and i replied. I really really appreciate the offer though :thumbsup:I replied to your PM fella, lol :-D. Did you get it?Muchos gracias

Yep, sent

Oh yeah and I'd save my number as 241, thats what it comes through as :thumbsup:

No probs - if anyone else wants a code let me know.

Original Poster

hyperemisis; thankyou for the offer but ive just got sorted through airey, hopefully someone else could be in need of one?

airey;4066263

Yep, sent :)Oh yeah and I'd save my number as 241, thats what it comes … Yep, sent :)Oh yeah and I'd save my number as 241, thats what it comes through as :thumbsup:

Cheers mate, you're a star :thumbsup:

Original Poster

We went to see Role Models,................ it was hilarious! :-D

Many many thanks for the code, it was really appreciated :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona1857
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764049
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2023
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846099

See more discussions