Expired

OrangeAccessories / Dextra Solutions - Customer Service Good or Bad?

1 reply
Found 30th Oct 2008
I bought a refurbished phone deal from them about a month ago that I seen on HUKD, thought it was a great deal.

One of the phones I got was faulty and had to be returned, which was fine, they received but stated that as it was a refurb and that they didnt have any others available in stock then they would have to refund me. fine by me so far.

Three weeks down the line, 4 phone calls and still no refund. Every time I speak to them they say the exact same thing verbatim "...your refund in the process of being dealt with and should be back on your card within 5-7 days. "

I mean...WTF?!?!?! How long does it take to 'deal' with refunding someone.

I called PayPal VISA Card and filed a complaint and dispute to have the transaction reversed. All I got from them was..."leave it with us"? WHAT THE?!?!?!

I've also have to take an online retailer to court via Trading Standards for not refunding me for a Wii Fit I ordered back in MAY and never received to date....I mean I know theres the credit crunch and all but this is plain THEFT AND FRAUD and nobody seems to give a flying $%^$>!!!!!

Anybody got any views on recent dealings with online retailers that they want to share?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
1 Comment

dextra have screwed everyone over with the phones they offered a few weeks ago
homebase for the shed debacle (still ongoing in my case)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition63685
    2. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines21
    3. Win a google pixel phone at Stylist1111
    4. win free cash32

See more discussions