Groups

Orangutan Loves Baby Bump at Colchester Zoo Read -Awwwww

Well melted my cold steel heart if only for a second. Highly intelligent animals.

Orangutan Loves Baby Bump at Colchester Zoo
    liveleak.com/vie…601

Right second over, I would still use its dead hands as ash trays!

11 Comments

Original Poster

Lol at last sentence

Yet again women get away with it!

They called security when my mate Fred pressed his belly up against the glass!

http://i66.tinypic.com/263xcg0.jpg

What a strange thing to do

Mark2111

Yet again women get away with it!They called security when my mate Fred … Yet again women get away with it!They called security when my mate Fred pressed his belly up against the glass!

youtube.com/wat…qs0 X)

Makes me want to cry that such a magnificent animal is forced to spend their life in a cage.

Original Poster

coys67

Makes me want to cry that such a magnificent animal is forced to spend … Makes me want to cry that such a magnificent animal is forced to spend their life in a cage.

I agree that poor pregnant woman having the monkey come to visit her in her prison. Better that than having her drive a car or attempt DIY!

Graham1979

I agree that poor pregnant woman having the monkey come to visit her in … I agree that poor pregnant woman having the monkey come to visit her in her prison. Better that than having her drive a car or attempt DIY!

Whats wrong with driving a car and doing DIY (_;) X)

Not your usual Liveleak video, nice!

Graham1979

I agree that poor pregnant woman having the monkey come to visit her in … I agree that poor pregnant woman having the monkey come to visit her in her prison. Better that than having her drive a car or attempt DIY!

On another note...

Did you see the Horney... Scared... Horney... Scared... Horney... Scared... RUN! video?

Oh my belly hurts X) X) X) X) X) X) X) X) X) X) X) X)

liveleak.com/vie…576 Safe for work I'm sure but safe for mankind.... now that's a different topic

coys67

Makes me want to cry that such a magnificent animal is forced to spend … Makes me want to cry that such a magnificent animal is forced to spend their life in a cage.

Because of palm oil which is used in nearly everything nowadays, their natural habitat is being burned down.

We watched a documentary where the orangutans staved to death. Horrific.

Try to use products that use sustainable palm if it's difficult to find the product without Pam oil.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3955
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions