Order a free giffgaff sim and get £10 Quidco cashback

Posted 18th Aug 2019
Nice and easy unless I'm missing something.... form takes a minute, no contract, no obligation.
Community Updates

Groups

Top comments
sussexguy18/08/2019 22:02

Doesnt say you have to do that to get cashback...

It states "for ordering a new SIM and activating it within 30 days"
25 Comments
Giffgaff requires you to top up minimum £10 to activate the sim.
Thanks , ordered
Litherx18/08/2019 22:01

Giffgaff requires you to top up minimum £10 to activate the sim.

Looks like this may expire at midnight...
sussexguy18/08/2019 22:02

Cheers OP
rhinopaul18/08/2019 22:04

Also say cash will track in 6 hours
38290876-cbe62.jpg
rhinopaul18/08/2019 22:04

38290878-tOp9R.jpgNot this option...
Tracks pretty quick so how would you have time to activate sim. It's not clear worth a try for a free tenner surely?
Thanks very much. I’m going to hope it’ll go through without activating. If it doesn’t, I haven’t lost our so thank you

Win win as far as I’m concerned
sussexguy18/08/2019 22:10

Tracks pretty quick so how would you have time to activate sim. It's not …Tracks pretty quick so how would you have time to activate sim. It's not clear worth a try for a free tenner surely?

Worth a try sure but track doesn't mean confirmed. Having done this previously with other carriers, you do typically have to activate by topping up.
Won't pay out unless you activate by topping up
Ordered! Good find
matwalaboy18/08/2019 22:15

Won't pay out unless you activate by topping up

It doesnt say that.. the worst that can happen is u get a sim through the door if ure pay as u go 10 free credit
Edited by: "sussexguy" 18th Aug 2019
sussexguy18/08/2019 22:21

It doesnt say that.. the worst that can happen is u get a sim through the …It doesnt say that.. the worst that can happen is u get a sim through the door if ure pay as u go 10 free credit

Worth a try for sure, but in the past when Quidco have had such cashbacks they didn’t pay out without activating so m assuming the same template would apply here. But as you say one has nothing to lose so ordered one more and heat added
sussexguy18/08/2019 22:21

It doesnt say that.. the worst that can happen is u get a sim through the …It doesnt say that.. the worst that can happen is u get a sim through the door if ure pay as u go 10 free credit

The top section highlights offers and promotions available on giffgaff; things you're allowed to get as well as the £10 cashback offer. The only actual £10 cashback offer is the one stipulated at the bottom; order a sim and activate it. Unless Quidco has changed how they list their offers and rates very recently.
Edited by: "Katanaqui" 18th Aug 2019
Thank you OP ordered... Let's see what happens... Nothing to lose
If you have to top up £10 can't you use that money on PSN then you get £10 cashback. Essentially free £10 credit on PSN or wherever else you can pay by phone credit.
I did this with a Virgin pay and go sim via Quidco , ordered it , didn’t top up, still gave me £8
It says at the bottom of the page that you need to top up. Blurb from page:

How do I activate my Giffgaff SIM?

Once your free SIM card has arrived, you can activate it online by going to “Our Offer” at the top of the homepage and clicking “Activate my SIM”. To activate your SIM you’ll need to purchase some credit or a goodybag, so make sure you have a debit card, credit card or top-up voucher handy. When you're good to go, just enter the six-digit activation code from the front of your SIM code to get started.
deleted1471098
sussexguy18/08/2019 22:06

[Image] Not this option...

States in bold writing “offer terms and conditions” then when clicked on it states the same terms as mentioned above
To activate a SIM on giffgaff you have to either add a minimum of £10 airtime credit i.e. classic PAYG credit, or, any goodybag, which is essentially a bundle of minutes, texts and data lasting 1 month. The smallest goodybag you can buy is £6.
Hi Guys For this cashback deal you will need to order the new sim and then activate it within 30 days,

If anyone is having any trouble with this let me know and I will be sure to help out!

- Joseph (Joseph@Quidco.com)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants