Order Coronavirus Antibody Test Kits Online

Posted 20th May
onlinedoctor.superdrug.com/cor…tml

I know it is a bit on the pricy side but this may help out a lot of people as it is now widely available for the public so I really do hope this gets approved to help someone out!!!!

It's an extra £3.99 for next day shipping
Community Updates

Groups

13 Comments
£69 !!!

I got mine free from the government all you need is national insurance number. Ordering opens at 8am every morning and only lasts 15 minutes. However this only tells you if you currently have the virus

self-referral.test-for-coronavirus.service.gov.uk/test-type
Edited by: "sdylan" 20th May
sdylan20/05/2020 14:58

£69 !!! I got mine free from the government all you need is national …£69 !!! I got mine free from the government all you need is national insurance number. Ordering opens at 8am every morning and only lasts 15 minutes. However this only tells you if you currently have the virusself-referral.test-for-coronavirus.service.gov.uk/test-type

Good price or not, your free test is not the same as what's being offered here.
sdylan20/05/2020 14:58

£69 !!! I got mine free from the government all you need is national …£69 !!! I got mine free from the government all you need is national insurance number. Ordering opens at 8am every morning and only lasts 15 minutes. However this only tells you if you currently have the virusself-referral.test-for-coronavirus.service.gov.uk/test-type

thats not the same test, the antibody test hasnt been rolled out yet.
rmjowen20/05/2020 15:14

Good price or not, your free test is not the same as what's being offered …Good price or not, your free test is not the same as what's being offered here.

I did mention that but what does it prove if you previously had the virus
Edited by: "sdylan" 20th May
I got mine from Zavamed who are behind Superdrug Doctor. It was £75 but I got 20% off by using code NCZ20VA. It can pick up 98.5% of previous infections but will never give you a false positive (ie tell you you had it if you didn't). It uses a pin prick blood sample and you send it off to be analysed.
sdylan20/05/2020 15:20

I did mention that but what does it prove if you previously had the virus

I am sure many people would love to know if that nasty lurgy they had was actually Coronavirus.
Petetobin20/05/2020 15:29

I am sure many people would love to know if that nasty lurgy they had was …I am sure many people would love to know if that nasty lurgy they had was actually Coronavirus.

Unless you happen to be asymptomatic. I know of 4 people who have had confirmed cases. One lost sense of taste/smell, One a little cough and breathlessness and the other 2 no symptoms at all.
Being exposed to Covid-19 does not mean you are immune. Why spend so much money on these kits then?
pied_piper20/05/2020 16:17

Being exposed to Covid-19 does not mean you are immune. Why spend so much …Being exposed to Covid-19 does not mean you are immune. Why spend so much money on these kits then?

...and if you are tested positive then what... meaning those 35,341 deaths that have occurred so far, if testing was available to them before what could've been done to prevent it?
Edited by: "samosa" 20th May
Pointless
For all the attention seeking hypochondriacs.
£69 ha bet there worth pence .

Someone always malign a quick buck
pied_piper20/05/2020 16:17

Being exposed to Covid-19 does not mean you are immune. Why spend so much …Being exposed to Covid-19 does not mean you are immune. Why spend so much money on these kits then?

It hasn't be proved definitively that once you have had it you can't get again but let's all hope it is true otherwise you are all screwed as if it doesn't get you the first time it can come for you again and again.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions