Order missing an item - Help!

Found 8th Dec 2017
I ordered a couple of things in the black friday deals at Musclefood, the order arrived but was missing a whole box of 24 protein bars that I'd ordered (and paid for).

I can't find a phone number for them and have only been able to fill in the online "contact us" form, which promises I'll hear from them in 24 hours, but it's been over 5 days, and two forms submitted, and still no word from them!

I just tweeted at them, hoping to provoke a response...

Anyone got any advice? or similar experiences?
Community Updates
Ask
13 Comments
0115 979 8487
Original Poster
I tried the extension for customer support and it directs me to use their website I tried 'any other query' and got no answer.
Original Poster
I'm now trying an actual email rather than a web form... received a 'request received' email back with my ticket number...
Try Darren Beale on 01159798418 who's responsible for the website and a Billing. Ifhe can't help you then he must be able to give you a name and number for someone who can or at least a direct number for customer services.
Try their Facebook page and leave a really bad reveiw on trustpilot. worked for me when I was misold a product and weren't getting anywhere with customer support. different company but worth a shot
Original Poster
Think seeing as I've got that ticket number I'll give them a chance, see if I've heard by tuesday.

I'm also a bit concerned cos how do I prove I didn't get it?

Thanks for your help guys.
Did the packaging label show the weight?
Original Poster
I think I can rummage in the bin to find the bag and see...not sure, good idea though!
The box and the dispatch note are long gone though.
jonthed19 m ago

Think seeing as I've got that ticket number I'll give them a chance, see …Think seeing as I've got that ticket number I'll give them a chance, see if I've heard by tuesday.I'm also a bit concerned cos how do I prove I didn't get it?Thanks for your help guys.

Whenever I've had missing items it's never been questioned and dealt with. Not with this particular company but missing items is just a factor of doing online sales that I'm sure companies have little choice but to just consider part of doing business.

In the unlikely event that you do get a response asking to prove it then just reply that you'll be sure to include that you were accused of lying as well as having missing items when you leave your reviews.
jonthed5 h, 58 m ago

Think seeing as I've got that ticket number I'll give them a chance, see …Think seeing as I've got that ticket number I'll give them a chance, see if I've heard by tuesday.I'm also a bit concerned cos how do I prove I didn't get it?Thanks for your help guys.

You shouldn't be concerned about being able to prove you don't have the items... I'm sure the customer service is reasonable...
Original Poster
Had an email late last night (!) with a ticket update. A customer support manager wanted to apologise for the delay and reassure me that it would be looked into and resolved ASAP. Promising! And quite impressive..
Never had an issue with customer services at Musclefoods, I would say that they are a great company and when i had a small issue it was sorted quickly and I have ordered many times since.
Original Poster
just to update you guys, I've had contact from Musclefood today and they're sending out the missed item! should arrive wednesday! colour me impressed
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants