Order placed on play.com

Iv ordered a graphics card through play.com and it shows that the order is placed, but it has been saying this for a week as i placed the order on 14/07/2008. Iv never ordered of play.com before, so can someone tell me whats going on?

8 Comments

I'd contact them and ask. It is probably on backorder. They are usually very fast with processing and delivery.

They might not have stock, or be waiting for it to come from their suppliers.

Why not go back in time, place a bet, and order from a different site ? ;-)

Banned

Predikuesi;2576748

I'd contact them and ask. It is probably on backorder. They are usually … I'd contact them and ask. It is probably on backorder. They are usually very fast with processing and delivery.

Seconded. They're normally pretty good with updating the status of order. Prob just waiting for stock arrival.

Did you order it on the 14th July in the UK or USA? I think it's only the 15th there today isn't it?

Original Poster

iv just contacted them to say whats wrong, but before i placed my order it says that the item was in stock and still does now??

levis24;2577107

iv just contacted them to say whats wrong, but before i placed my order … iv just contacted them to say whats wrong, but before i placed my order it says that the item was in stock and still does now??

Just cancel and reorder?

they are normally really helpful
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Baby boxes to be sent to new parents in Scotland from Tuesday!1422
    2. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?963000
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763869
    4. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407225

See more discussions