Found 1st Jul 2008
Placed a order yesterday night and the status of my order is: "Order Placed".
It still hasn't changed.

So how and when will I know if I will receive what I bought ?

And there is no "Cancel" button on the order status to cancel the order...

Don't know where to post this message...

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

Maybe they are having problems....:whistling:

With it being holiday season and all

Well for us Scottish people! :-D

They usually send you an email if the item isnt in stock and is backordered. I would presume if you havent had a backorder email then they are processing your order

Original Poster

This is the movie I bought yesterday: hotukdeals.com/vis…128

Yesterday it was as "shipped in 24 hours" and today it's "Deleted by supplier".

So I presume that it won't be backordered.

So how can I cancel an order in zavvi.co.uk if there isn't any "Cancel" button ?
Where does this "Cancel" button appear ? I can't find it in my order status.

HMV have it 24.99:whistling: hope that helps

and dont forget to go through quidco for extra 9% back

Original Poster

Brax;2432793

HMV have it 24.99:whistling: hope that helpsand dont forget to go through … HMV have it 24.99:whistling: hope that helpsand dont forget to go through quidco for extra 9% back

A bit to expensive, taking into account that I've bought it @ zavvi.co.uk for £9.99: hotukdeals.com/ite…e-m

jcab;2433278

A bit to expensive, taking into account that I've bought it @ zavvi.co.uk … A bit to expensive, taking into account that I've bought it @ zavvi.co.uk for £9.99: http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/207200/mission-impossible-1-2-3-ultimate-m

Just an option - i mean i know the 9.99 was a great price but i dont think zavvi wil be honouring them and its just an additional choice if you dont get them with zavvi - just trying to help:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3278
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769366
    3. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!1214
    4. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…47

See more discussions