Groups

Order Summary from mobiles.co.uk showing line rental @ half price

Hi I just ordered a phone form mobiles.co.uk and the order summary came through like this:

"Your Plan 300 @ £12.50/month
    24-month contract
    Gadget Phone Support - £2.99/month 1
    PhoneCare Insurance - Band B - £7.99 1
    9 months half price rental 1 £0.00"

Ignore the Gadget and Insurance stuff.

What I want to know is, is this ordinary for them to put "@ £12.50/month" when it is actually a £25/month contract?

It is an offer that comes with 9 months half price line rental by redemption not automatically. So surely they should put @ £25/month.

Does this mean they have made a mistake, am I able to demand the contract at that price if I get charged at £25/month?

5 Comments

think it just means u be paying £12.50 for the first 9 months, then reverts back to the full £25 for month 10.i think you also be better off canceling your insurance and getting it elsewhere online, £7.99 seems a bit steap, might get it cheaper than that if you shop around online, just a thought:)

Banned

No - you cant demand anything!

I had a contract which had line rental by redemption and I had to pay the full £30 and then send off the my 5 & 6th bills (for example) with the voucher they had given me and they sent a cheque.

If they notice their mistake before they charge you then unfortunately you can't do anything about it.

Original Poster

n1ttygr1tty;7795626

think it just means u be paying £12.50 for the first 9 months, then … think it just means u be paying £12.50 for the first 9 months, then reverts back to the full £25 for month 10.i think you also be better off canceling your insurance and getting it elsewhere online, £7.99 seems a bit steap, might get it cheaper than that if you shop around online, just a thought:)

Yeah I know I'm cancelling those extras stright away my contents insurance covers mobiles.

Original Poster

dimebars;7795629

No - you cant demand anything!

Cool that what I thoght, cheers.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047171
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30121
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767408
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2136

See more discussions