ordered 1 but 2 delivered

I ordered and paid for 1 laptop and 2 were delivered,am i liable to pay for the second.

16 Comments

Sit & wait...

Nice one! must have been buy one get one free!!

Banned

just keep hold of it for a while incase they ask for it back.

or be honest and send it back

You must not open it, just sit on it for a month or two, dont be impatient and you could end up with a free gift. If you do open it and they realise their mistake you may be liable as the goods did not belong to you. I believe officially you should contact them and give them a set time to collect it or it will becomes yours to pay for storage etc.

Original Poster

ok thanks

think you have 6 months before you can legally keep it

How many did you sign for. I am all for the sit and wait option. Although somewhere along the line someone may be accountable.

Your a theif i hope the laptop burns your seaman away.

I will take the curse off if you give me 1 for half the price?

Banned

Just deny ever getting two ?

J4GG4;6952557

Your a theif i hope the laptop burns your seaman away.I will take the … Your a theif i hope the laptop burns your seaman away.I will take the curse off if you give me 1 for half the price?

lol

if it came as one package with 2 laptops could younot just deny you received two?

i 99% sure that if your sent something that you didnt pay for. you dont have no reason to return it or pay for it , it was their mistake.

i got a sent a xbox vision camera and viva pinata randomly once

If your selling it, I got first dibs on it; just remember your not allowed to profit on here........So I'm more than happy to pay postage costs for it.:p

evolution07;6954981

If your selling it, I got first dibs on it; just remember your not … If your selling it, I got first dibs on it; just remember your not allowed to profit on here........So I'm more than happy to pay postage costs for it.:p

ah but they could keep the free one for themselves and sell the one they paid for :-D lol:whistling:

kirsty1981;6955690

ah but they could keep the free one for themselves and sell the one they … ah but they could keep the free one for themselves and sell the one they paid for :-D lol:whistling:

just what i was thinking :w00t:

Lucky old you eh I would assume complete :whistling: if ever asked LOL!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Pink Balls25
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213605
    3. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??1010
    4. Sad news about Barcelona67

See more discussions