Ordered a PayGo phone from e2save this time yday

Found 15th Dec 2009
No confirmation e-mail, nothing at all...

is this normal?

6 Comments

Original Poster

bumpy

i have used them and I always get e-mail to confirm order and another to tell me order processed. Usually within24 hrs

i've ordered 2 phones from them within 2 weeks and i got confirmation email both times, you can check the status of your order if you log in to their website with your order number dunno how you'll get order number without the confirmation email though :thinking:

Original Poster

ilovelilac;7232228

i've ordered 2 phones from them within 2 weeks and i got confirmation … i've ordered 2 phones from them within 2 weeks and i got confirmation email both times, you can check the status of your order if you log in to their website with your order number dunno how you'll get order number without the confirmation email though :thinking:

Whoops it was in my Junk folder!

I use Thunderbird so I never check my Junk folder! Thanks though

I was just about to say check your JUNK folder as E2SAVE email is ALWAYS classed as JUNK by the major email filters!
My confirmation always end up in the junk folder.

Also make sure they send a new handset and not a refurbished one unless thats what you wanted....

maxmix
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. £15 topcashback this weekend when you spend £15 at Pizza Hut, Dominos, Papa…510
    2. PlayStation VR is the number 1 selling product on Amazon right now11
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771752
    4. Sky VIP free tickets alert77

See more discussions