Ordered from Dell money was taken but not delivery yet what to do?

6 replies
Found 4th Mar 2010
Hi, I ordered from dell the follow laptop:

hotukdeals.com/ite…-in?

I received the two mails one Acknowledgement and one confirmation, they already took the money from the card

in the confirmation email says: "The Estimated Delivery Date for this order is on or before 2010-03-05."

Today when I track the order in the dell website says:
Estimated Delivery Date: 11/03/2010

there is anything I can do but wait ? can I force them to send it ASAP?

Thanks

1. Misc
  2. Dell
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Dell
6 Comments

Mate,

I had to wait over 3 months for my laptop to arrive from Dell after the money was taken...

This is their normal practice, nothing new.

Original Poster

zish_uk;8012456

Mate,I had to wait over 3 months for my laptop to arrive from Dell after … Mate,I had to wait over 3 months for my laptop to arrive from Dell after the money was taken...This is their normal practice, nothing new.

Really did you try calling them ? doesn't sound very leagal to my waiting that long

They do have to build the laptop you know...

11/03 is only a week away ffs, just wait, it'll come.

I ordered a laptop before Christmas and they had it here ON New Years Day. Was well chuffed as it wasn't "due" to arrive until February.

Chillax.

*edit* If it's a pre-built, they still have to ship it, so yeah, a week is nothing.

The key point is what you posted above..

The [COLOR="Red"]Estimated [/COLOR]Delivery Date for this order is on or … The [COLOR="Red"]Estimated [/COLOR]Delivery Date for this order is on or before 2010-03-05

They is nothing you can do at this stage... apart from wait or call and cancel..

if you would of paid for a serivce which stated you was to get it by the above date, that would be different.

why does it matter when the money is taken out...surely if you know your gonna buy soemthing you have the money in place to purchase then just wait for delivery???

and as above they most likely have to make the machine

Dell are funny. i once had my laptop for almost 2 weeks before they took payment.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769201
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322802
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247560
    4. word association Game74244851

See more discussions