Groups

Ordered myself the HTC Hero / G2 Touch on Tmobile

I am so excited about this. Have been waiting for this for some time.
    I got much better deal than I thought.

10 Comments

Do share then

And the deal was?? :w00t:

T-Mobile... Unlucky :P

I have a HTC Hero - i think it's very good. If the CPU was a little faster and the video recording was better (Pics are great - recording is awful)... You'd have a near perfect phone.

Do however prefer my HTC Touch Pro 2

buymobilephones.net/mob…740

A good Orange deal on the hero above. No silly redemption - £10 off each month done by Orange.

If you ring up Orange aswell - they'll normally match that.

Original Poster

magough;5879115

Do share then

Sure :thumbsup: Expecting delivery on Saturday

stefor;5879194

And the deal was?? :w00t:

:lol: Only paid £84.99 on a flext Upgrade (+ Free Delivery) I was expecting them to ask me £250 for this phone. So very happy with this deal.
    Got another upgrade coming up next week & I am sure for that I will pay over 200£ as its a very old Flext plan which no longer exists. Not that I would use 2 phones, but might sell that one.

spritey;5879223

T-Mobile... Unlucky :PI have a HTC Hero - i think it's very good. If the … T-Mobile... Unlucky :PI have a HTC Hero - i think it's very good. If the CPU was a little faster and the video recording was better (Pics are great - recording is awful)... You'd have a near perfect phone.Do however prefer my HTC Touch Pro 2

Where did you get your HTC Hero from?

Original Poster

Spritey, I tried the HTC Hero in both Orange & Tmobile stores, but they were very different.
    Surprisingly found the tmobile one much faster & no way, the video quality of the one in store was great.
    Will take a video & post it here once I get mine.

KOGONAI;5879297

Sure :thumbsup: Expecting delivery on Saturday:lol: Only paid £84.99 … Sure :thumbsup: Expecting delivery on Saturday:lol: Only paid £84.99 on a flext Upgrade (+ Free Delivery) I was expecting them to ask me £250 for this phone. So very happy with this deal.Got another upgrade coming up next week & I am sure for that I will pay over 200£ as its a very old Flext plan which no longer exists. Not that I would use 2 phones, but might sell that one.Where did you get your HTC Hero from?

Ring up Orange - quote the deal i did above and say "how are they offering this and you aren't? as i'd prefer to buy direct from Orange" - Also state phones4u own them - so they dont think its some dodgy site.. They'll hopefully get the price down for you - as buying direct is always better for replacement.

Orange are better for upgrades - T-Mobile are a bloody nightmare. People on moneysavingexpert are going mad about it atm. Also seems allot that u paid - since the Orange one is cheaper

KOGONAI;5879311

Spritey, I tried the HTC Hero in both Orange & Tmobile stores, but they … Spritey, I tried the HTC Hero in both Orange & Tmobile stores, but they were very different.Surprisingly found the tmobile one much faster & no way, the video quality of the one in store was great.Will take a video & post it here once I get mine.

You can change the ROM without much trouble - so would be best to go stock anyway.

Also read reviews - even on stock ones.. The video recording is awful. Put it on ya PC, choppy and horrid. Pictures are excellent though.

Original Poster

Nah. I am definitely going to stick with tmobile. Never had a problem with tmobile.
    orange is the worse. I have had more than just bitter experience with orange.

orange always bloat their phones with crappy custom firmware thats why it was slower

Original Poster

Jetpac;5880102

orange always bloat their phones with crappy custom firmware thats why it … orange always bloat their phones with crappy custom firmware thats why it was slower

+10
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927359
      2. love affairs1344
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047105
      4. word association Game73944484

See more discussions